062

** SAME NIGHT AS PREVIOUS CHAPTER **

📍Stanford Medicine, California
10:48PM

📍Stanford Medicine, California10:48PM

AZARO RONALDO BILLINGS | 21

Staring at the printed sonogram the nurse handed to me a few minutes ago, I've been stuck staring at the piece of paper for what felt like hours, but I knew it was just minutes.

Never know mi coulda love somebody this much weh not even inna the world yet.

"Mr Billings.."

Looking up, two police officers exited the room Taelynn was in, both of them walking away as the doctor who called my name approached me.

"You can go back in to see her now.." he informs me and I nod, watching him walk away before going inside the room.

Ready fi go home and put a end to this day.

Spotting her laid in a curled up position with her back facing the door, I approach the bed and that's when I could hear her silently crying.

I know it's not about the baby, because he/she is fine... so maybe it's something the police said to her.

"Babe.."

Gently rubbing her shoulder, I lean down placing a kiss on the side of her face and got a better view of her tear stained cheeks.

"Wahm to yuh?" I ask, wiping her face and she shifted to lay on her back so I could see her fully.

"Dem a go deport me" she sobbed and i frown, my eyebrows furrowing.

Weh she get that from??

"Tae, dem nah deport yuh fi one likkle fight" I tell her.

"Yuh stupid or something?? Yuh see the complexion of who mi fight?? And even though a she attack me first, what proof is there of that?? And she's more damaged than me. She can lie seh she kick me inna mi belly as self defense. And the worker who walked in and broke it up, see me a kick her.. witness fi defend her that"

"Tae, nuh worry bout it. Yuh nah get deport. Wah the police dem seh to yuh?"

"They took a statement for my side, so I'm assuming they did the same for her.. but we all know who dem a go believe, worse no video proof nuh deh there" she answers.

"A camera inna the bathroom" I tell her.

I've been to that restaurant several times before.

They have a camera pointed to the sink and door. People often times thief out dem likkle fancy soap and hand towels, so they got surveillance. The cameras aren't angled to the stalls and urinals tho.

That a fi the man bathroom. Nuh know bout the ooman bathroom— but I'm assuming one is in there too.

"If it go court, yuh literally live with a good lawyer.. Stop worry" I assure her and she wiped her eyes, slowly sitting up on the bed.