045

** 2 MONTHS LATER **

JUNE 13, Friday
📍Camperdown High School

JUNE 13, Friday📍Camperdown High School

TAELYNN MAKAILA WALTERS | 18

"Open the booklet and place all answer sheets in the front page then send it up to the front of your row"

Following instructions, just as the invigilator collected the last row of papers, the bell rang signifying the end of school.

Hearing students cheering outside, I started packing my things up. Finally done wid dah school yah. Thank God.

"Have a good summer holiday students and be careful" the invigilator tells us before leaving, the students packing up to leave.

Mi nah have a good summer at all. I'm gonna be worrying about my results the entire time. Especially fi Accounting. The paper 2 angle me. If mi get a III, mi tek it and seh Thank God.

"Gyal, we outside fi the summa enuh!" Dedra appeared at the door as i approached it and I smile seeing the students outside celebrating the last day of school.

"Hurry up deh.. mi tell the taxi man we never did a tek too long" she then says and I adjust my small matey bag on my shoulder.

She did her last exam yesterday, but she still came to school today to keep me company. Affi love mi baby.

Walking with her to the gate, my eyes dropped down to how her ass moved in her jeans.

Just sexy so.

Her battygyal ways a rub off pon me enuh.

"Oh, um.. Graduation a the 8th of next month.." she then tells me as we approached the taxi we chartered to take us to her home.

The past two months have been.. peaceful for the most part.

I got a little closer to Dream, and Taira and I were close again. Tey and Dream are somewhat, okay with each other. Tey seh she still a side eye her, but she cool.

Me and mi mother-in-law a bestie. The lady obsessed with me enuh and mi love it. She's now 8 months pregnant and sometimes I spend the night at the house to spend time with her and Azyla.

Azaro still overseas. He had to do his exams under special invigilation because Nai said she paid for him to do them and her money nah go to waste.

And also speaking of him, we inna malice. We haven't spoken for a month. Him very upsetting at times. The long distance a mad me and I'm very paranoid that he's cheating, even though I know he won't.

..i think.

Worseeeee like how mi see him pick up this white girl always deh round... and the worse part is, I found out about their "friendship" through her. She followed me on Instagram out of nowhere and one mind seh watch her story... nuh my man that mi see a skating rink with her.