039

** 2 MONTHS LATER **
April 5, Saturday

** 2 MONTHS LATER **April 5, Saturday

📍Brooklyn Supermarket, HWT
12:12PM

📍Brooklyn Supermarket, HWT12:12PM

TAELYNN MAKAILA WALTERS | 18

"Bread.. we never tek up that and we walk pass the aisle" Tey reminded me and I look on the shopping list displayed on my phone realizing it wasn't checked off.

"Turn back?" I ask getting ready to spin the cart.

"No. Me'll run go fi it.. gwaan go tek up the pad fi me.. mi want the extra long one dem" she tells me and I nod continuing to walk while pushing the cart as she went to get the bread.

I hate groceries day, but we affi eat and a me mostly cook.. so I have to go.

Getting 2 of the pads she normally uses, I toss them in the cart.

"Uno done now?" I hear daddy ask and I look up seeing him approaching me with about 5 Magnum and bottle of Hennessy in hand. He placed them in as well and I shook my head no.

"Just a few more things.. toiletries and dem sumn deh" I answer staring at our full cart.

Go meat shop after this, then go home.

"Weh yuh sister?"

"She gone fi bread. Soon come back" I answer, leaning against the cart, not having the strength to stand up straight.

I just want to go home and lay down.

"Wahm to yuh?"

"Belly a hurt me" I answer, the same time Tey came back placing the bread down.

"Still?" he asked and I nod.

From yesterday. Tek pill fi it and still nothing. Nearly bawl a school yesterday but affi thug it out.

"Waah go doctor?"

"Daddy no. Because yuh swear mi pregnant and that's not the case" I roll my eyes and he laughs.