034

JANUARY 28, Tuesday
📍Whitehall Avenue
6:57AM

JANUARY 28, Tuesday📍Whitehall Avenue 6:57AM

AZARO RONALDO BILLINGS | 18

Me a start fi believe school unnecessary and mi go long enough fi stop now.

"You're so dramatic.. get up and go get ready fi go school"

Staring at Tae with my eyes half open as she gathered her undergarments to go bathe, i kiss my teeth, shifting to lay on my back.

"Babes. Mi sick"

"Sick with what??" she paused what she was doing to give me her full attention, arms folded, pushing her breasts up.

Sick inna mi head.

"Just stay home wid me nuh" I dismiss the question.

"Azaro get up. Yuh nuh go school yesterday, you're going today" she walked over to the bed, pulling the covers off me.

"Suppose mi did naked?"

"Ano the first mi woulda see yuh shrimp. Get up" she tossed the sheet back at my face and I chuckle.

"See how yuh love start wid me.." I say while getting up.

Realizing she was watching me, i furrow my eyebrows.

"Yah pree me so?"

"What's gonna happen to Reign?" she questions and i shrug.

"Find her mother or next family member.. a wah?"

"Nothing.. you go bathe first. Because you take forever" she sat at the end of her bed, her bra, underwear and tights resting on her lap.

"Nah bathe. Water cold. A guh wipe off" i smirk and she laughed.

"I believe you"

~

30 minutes later I was out the bathroom with her glaring at me while going in. "We done wake up late and yuh tek forever fi bathe.

30 minutes a forever? Jah jah.

"7:34 now, and the traffic fi go all the way a town.." she complains, slightly pushing me out the way to go inside the bathroom.

Miserable.

She closed the door in my face and I went back to her room to finish getting dressed seeing Tey standing by her dresser, fully dressed in her uniform.

"Yuh cyah knock?? Yah frighten me fah??" she jumped after seeing me.

"A my room"

"Your what? Yuh own nuh room here sir" she laughs, spraying on one of Tae's many perfumes.

"Yuh soon know" I answer walking over to my uniform that was now ironed and laying on the bed.

Pulling my pants on over my shorts, she continued exploring the dresser as I sit to put on my shoes.