026

** SAME NIGHT **

📍Whitehall Avenue, St Andrew
11:01PM

📍Whitehall Avenue, St Andrew11:01PM

TAELYNN MAKAILA WALTERS | 17

"I kept her"
"...she's yours"

Crazy... all she must crazy. Of unsound mind. A goodly all prank. A could never anything else.

Staring at my house, being parked outside it for a few minutes now, I felt stuck to move. Is like mi nah process at all.

Taking a few deep breaths to relax myself, I picked up my purse and phone resting on my lap. "Are you still spending the night?" I ask, finally turning to look at him after that uncomfortably silent drive here.

He didn't respond, his face showing an emotion I couldn't quite read.

"Yah gwaan like a you alone have problem. The boy look like him out fi faint"

"Azaro..." I touch his arm seeing him flinch a bit seeming to be frightened from his thoughts, his head turning to me.

"Yeah, goodnight.." he answers and I heard the car doors unlock as he looked away once again.

Not even hear him a hear.

"Stay with me, please.." I decide to play the begging card because I know if I asked again and he heard, he'd say no.

If he's alone and driving, his thoughts might eat him up and that doesn't sound safe.

He looked at me again, seeming to be thinking about it. His door then opened and I smile, opening my door as well, both of us getting out. He pressed the lock button hearing it click before we went inside the house.

Seeing Tey laid on the livingroom floor with her feet propped up on the couch while watching the tv upside down, she looked at us.

"Then watch the bestie couple" she says smiling and I chuckle, Azaro passing me and going towards my room without saying anything.

"A wah do him?" she asked, sitting up.

For the past month, everytime he sees her he troubles her, so she probably a wonder why him never seh anything out of pocket tonight.

"Soon tell yuh" I say, locking the front door and following him.

Entering my room, I saw him stripping out his clothes, down to his boxers before getting on my bed.

Mi poor baby.

"Yuh nuh bada hungry?" I ask and he shook his head, no verbal response following. I promised to cook and he was excited about it before.

Ah bwoy.

Ignoring that I was still in my clothes, I got in beside him, snuggling up to his body.