14

Third Person POV:

Third Person POV:

It was currently 8:50 am, so Shubman switched on the TV to connect to the YouTube channel.

"Someones excited," Ishan smirked, making Shubman roll his eyes. "Why don't we just go to see it live?" Abhishek suggested.

"Is that possible?" Shubman asked, intrigued. "Guess who pulled the strings for us to watch it live? Me," Abhishek declared proudly.

"Let's get ready then," The Gill boy announced before dashing off to his room.

On the other hand, at the stadium, Reethu and her team were warming up for the match scheduled to start at 9:30 am. The toss would be done at 9 am, so she had to change into her jersey as the captain of their team.

Their university was involved in a few charities, so they organized matches to contribute.

Shubman, Ishan, and Abhishek arrived promptly at 9 am, just as the toss was about to take place.

They spotted a girl walking towards them. "What brings the Indian cricket players here?" she greeted them with a smile.

"Oh, we're Reethu's brothers," Ishan replied, gesturing to himself and Abhishek. "And this is her fiance," he added, pointing to Shubman.

"Oh, she never told me. Anyway, I'll show you to your seats, please come," she smiled, leading the three to their designated area.

"If you need anything, you can call me or Parth," she informed them before leaving.

"Looks like they're going to toss," Ishan pointed out, directing their attention to the field.

"Reethu is the captain?" the three boys gasped in unison.

"So, here we are, the finals everyone has been looking forward to," the commentator announced.

"It seems like they're about to toss, Max," the other commentator remarked.

"You're right, Jake. Let's see what they're up to," Max replied.

"Raghav has tossed the coin, opting for heads, so that makes Reethu having chosen tails," Max announced.

"It's heads, and Rhagav has chosen to bat first."

The three boys watched as Reethu shook hands with him before walking towards her team.

"The other team's openers enter the field while JNU team gets ready for fielding," the commentary continued.

"It's our favorite all-rounder going for bowling first, Reethu Charan," Max spoke into the mic.

The three saw her laughing at something he said.

"Okay, first ball of the over, here we go," Jake exclaimed, igniting laughter from the boys.