45* [ bonus ch.5 ]

okay so there will be few time skips in this chapter cause we have only one more chapter left in this book

As they entered their hotel room, the fading sunlight cast a golden glow through the windows, illuminating the space with a warm, intimate ambiance. With a soft click, Shubman locked the door behind them, his eyes alight with desire as he turned to face Reethu.

Their gazes locked, and a silent understanding passed between them, igniting a fire of passion that burned brighter with each passing moment. Shubman's heart raced with anticipation as he took a step closer to Reethu, his movements deliberate and purposeful.

Reethu propped herself up on her elbows, her breath catching in her throat as she watched him with hungry eyes. The fading sunlight danced on his sculpted physique, casting shadows and highlights that accentuated every contour of his body, making him appear like a divine god.

Unable to resist the magnetic pull between them, Reethu reached out and grabbed the chain with Shubman's initial, drawing him closer with a gentle tug. She felt a surge of desire coursing through her veins as she looked into his eyes, her own filled with an intoxicating mix of longing and anticipation.

Shubman's breath hitched at the sight of Reethu's intense gaze, her lips parted invitingly as she beckoned him closer. With a primal instinct, he closed the distance between them, his hands moving to the buttons of his shirt with deliberate slowness.

Reethu's pulse quickened as she watched him undress, her eyes tracing every movement with rapt attention. The anticipation hung thick in the air, each moment charged with electric energy that crackled between them.

As Shubman's shirt fell to the floor, revealing the chiselled contours of his chest, Reethu's heart skipped a beat. He looked irresistibly sexy in the fading light, his muscles defined and his gaze smouldering with desire.

Unable to resist any longer, Reethu reached out and pulled Shubman closer, her lips crashing against his in a passionate kiss. The taste of him was intoxicating, igniting a fire within her that threatened to consume them both.

As Reethu's hands trailed down Shubman's torso, her touch igniting a trail of fire along his skin, she couldn't help but revel in the sensations that coursed through her veins. With each fleeting touch, the air between them crackled with an electrifying tension, their desire reaching a fever pitch.