18

Shubman POV

Shubman POV

Feeling a slight discomfort, I stirred from my slumber, my eyes blinking open to the dimly lit cabin of the aeroplane. As I shifted my position, I noticed Reethu turning beside me, her movements gentle and graceful. Wanting to ensure her comfort, I adjusted myself, sitting up properly to avoid accidentally jostling her.

"Slept well?" she inquired, her voice soft and warm, breaking the silence of the cabin.

I nodded in response, a small smile gracing my lips. "You?" I queried in return.

A smile tugged at the corners of her lips as she nodded, her eyes reflecting a sense of contentment. "Yeah," she affirmed, her voice carrying a note of tranquillity.

The notification sound from her phone interrupted our moment of tranquillity, drawing our attention to the device resting on her book.

"What's up with so many messages?" I murmured, rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

Reethu glanced at her phone, a small chuckle escaping her lips. "It's the teen wolf cast," she explained, her fingers dancing across the screen as she entered her password.

Curious, I leaned in closer, intrigued by her choice of password. "How do you even remember those numbers?" I asked, my curiosity piqued.

"It's pretty simple, actually. They are the jersey numbers of my favourite players," she revealed, her smile warm and genuine.

"See, 187771726," she continued, showing me the numbers displayed on the screen.

"Virat's, Dhoni's, mine, AB de Villiers', and yours," I realized, a sense of amusement colouring my tone.

Reethu nodded in confirmation, a playful glint in her eyes. "Wow," I chuckled, impressed by her clever mnemonic.

"Let's see what's up with these folks," she suggested, her fingers tapping on the screen to open their group chat.

Reethu's POV

As the messages from the group chat scrolled across the screen, I couldn't help but feel a sense of camaraderie with my friends from the Teen Wolf cast. Their playful banter and inside jokes never failed to bring a smile to my face, even in the midst of a long flight.

 Their playful banter and inside jokes never failed to bring a smile to my face, even in the midst of a long flight