40

One day, a few weeks later, amidst a lively celebration organized by their friends for their wedding, Reethu found herself engrossed in conversation with Ritika and Sammy, Rohit Sharma's wife and daughter. They shared laughs and stories, enjoying each other's company amidst the joyful atmosphere.

As they chatted, Reethu felt a gentle tug on her dupatta, causing her to turn around with a surprised laugh. Shubman stood there, a mischievous twinkle in his eyes as he playfully pulled on her dupatta while walking past her.

"Hey!" Reethu exclaimed, her laughter bubbling up as she attempted to untangle herself from his playful antics.

Shubman flashed her a grin, his eyes dancing with amusement. "Just couldn't resist," he teased, his voice filled with affection as he winked at her.

Ritika and Sammy joined in on the laughter, enjoying the playful exchange between the newlyweds. "You two are too cute," Ritika remarked, her eyes twinkling with warmth as she watched them.

Sammy nodded enthusiastically, her young eyes wide with admiration. "I wish Mommy and Daddy were like you guys," she piped in, her innocent words drawing a chuckle from the group.

Reethu's heart swelled with love at Sammy's words, feeling grateful for the bond she shared with Shubman. "We're just lucky to have each other," she replied, her gaze softening as she looked at Shubman.

Just then, the photographer caught sight of the sweet moment unfolding before him, quickly raising his camera to capture the scene. With a click of the shutter, he immortalized the playful interaction between Shubman and Reethu, preserving it as a cherished memory for years to come.
As the celebration continued, Shubman and Reethu found themselves surrounded by laughter, music, and the warmth of their friends and family. With each moment that passed, their bond grew stronger, their love shining brightly for all to see.

Amidst the lively atmosphere, Shubman caught Reethu's eye from across the room, a playful glint in his gaze. With a mischievous grin, he extended his hand, inviting her to join him on the dance floor.

Reethu's heart fluttered with excitement as she accepted his invitation, allowing him to lead her into a lively dance. Their movements were fluid and graceful, a reflection of the deep connection they shared.

As they twirled and spun to the music, their laughter mingled with the sounds of the celebration, filling the air with joy and happiness. At that moment, there was only them – lost in the magic of their love and the beauty of the night.

As the song came to an end, Shubman pulled Reethu close, pressing a tender kiss to her forehead. "I love you," he whispered, his voice filled with sincerity.Reethu smiled up at him, her heart overflowing with love. "I love you too," she replied, her voice a soft declaration of their eternal bond.
As Reethu engaged in conversation with Anushka, she couldn't help but feel a sense of warmth and familiarity wash over her. Holding Anushka and Virat's daughter, Vamika, in her arms, Reethu felt a deep sense of joy as she interacted with the adorable little girl.