22

Reethu pov

Reethu pov

After changing into fresh clothes, I met up with Ishan and Abhishek for breakfast. We discussed our plans for the day over a hearty meal, deciding to explore different areas in pairs. Although Shubman initially planned to accompany me, Ishan expressed his desire to spend time with him.

"It's been a while since you guys spent time together. You two go. Abhay and I will go together," I suggested, noticing Ishan's eagerness. They agreed, and we parted ways to change into our outfits for the day.

"Is it okay if I go with Ishan?" Shubman asked, seeking my approval. "You don't have to ask for permission to hang out with your best friend, Shub. It's not like I'm going alone. Abhishek will be with me," I assured him, placing a comforting hand on his cheek.

His smile reassured me as he expressed his gratitude. "You're the best," he cheered, planting a soft kiss on my lips before rushing off.

I chuckled at his enthusiasm. "God, this boy," I laughed to myself.

After getting ready I noticed that Shubman wasn't in the room

After getting ready I noticed that Shubman wasn't in the room. I took my sling bag and phone before leaving the room. "There you are, "Abhay's voice boomed near my ear making me yell.

"Holy god Abhay!! " I exclaim hitting his arm. "Jeez sorry" he laughed. "Where did they go? " I ask as we walk towards the elevator.

"Ishan pulled your man away, " he answered making me hum in response. "So where are we going? " I asked. 

"There is this park here. With a garden area, I guess. We could go there after which we could go to grab lunch, " he answered. "That sounds like a plan. " I smiled. "At least you approved. The boys always had to point out some issue, " he laughed. Honestly, the day was really enjoyable. I and Abhishek got to know each other a lot.