32

Reethu's POV

Today was the day I would be meeting my idol Taylor Swift, at the recordings. Like I'm trying to be professional, but on the inside, my organs are doing summersaults and performing dance moves. The fact I'm still in bed is astonishing. Getting up, I took my towel, before going to freshen up. After about 10 minutes I came out and rummaged through my wardrobe, to look for a suitable outfit. 

I found a light blue skirt and a white and grey striped shirt. Smiling to myself, I took them out, before wearing them. I then did my hair, and left them free, with a clip holding them together at the centre. Then I took a navy blue baseball cap, and my bag, before leaving my room with my things. After wearing my shoes, I locked the door behind me to my car. Setting the location on my phone I started driving to the place. My organs were still performing summersaults. I reached the place in about 30 minutes and saw a crowd. That was a sign, that Taylor was here, and I was at the correct place. 

Parking my car, I got out, before making my way through the crowd. I saw Taylor and she saw me. A smile made its way onto both our faces, as she pulled me into a hug. "Ohmygod their twinning, top to bottom!" someone exclaimed as we two looked at each other's attire. They were right. We were indeed twinning. She then smiled wider before pulling me along inside.

"Hi hi, I'm so happy to see you here!" she squealed but I was still admiring her. Then I saw her wave her hand in front of my face making me come back to reality. "You okay?" she asked as I nodded. "It's just, I feel like I'm hallucinating. I have always dreamt of meeting you, and now that I have, it doesn't seem real," I answer and saw her smile.

"You are indeed here sweetheart, and also how did you know that we'll be re-recording 1989 for the tv release?" she asked. Sweetheart! She called me sweetheart! My life is fulfilled! 1989 tv?!

"1989 tv is coming?!" I exclaimed as she nodded. "Oh my god oh my god! So, we fans aren't going to end up becoming clowns. Oh my god, it's actually coming!" I ranted as she laughed. "Yes yes it is coming, and you'll be a special part of the vault tracks," she answered.

"Vault tracks!?" I asked as she nodded. "By the way this is Jack, Jack this is Reethu," she introduced us to each other as we shook hands. "So should we get to work?" Jack asked as we nodded.

"So Reethu, you'll be playing the guitar, for all the 5 vault tracks, and you will be singing a few major parts in 2 songs along with Taylor. Sound good?" he asked as I nodded. "Yeah definitely," I smiled. "Okay then let's get started.

We all took our places before going through the lyrics. "I swear you can become a college professor for English," I chuckled, as she laughed. "I would if I weren't a singer," she answered making me smile. 

Third POV

The trio got to work, as Jack and Taylor explained what kind of tunes, they required to Reethu as she nodded her head in agreement, before playing it for them. Soon they got to work, with them wearing their headphones, and Jack and Reethu getting ready with the instruments while she and Taylor stood near the mics. On the count of three, they started, and all the sounds that filled the room were the sounds of instruments and songs being sung. 

About a few hours later, they decided to end it for the day after which Taylor and Reethu went out for lunch together. Taylor got to know a lot of Reethu and realized how much she had impacted her life with her songs. She felt so happy about and then she explained how the fans were manifesting for 1989 tv and now their delusions are gonna come true making Taylor smile. 

After lunch, they parted ways, each heading towards the place they stayed at. As soon as Reethu reached home, she rang Shubman, who picked his phone up in a few minutes.  "Babe babe, I met Taylor today, and she called me a sweetheart and we're working together, oh my god, this is actually happening," She ranted as Shubman listened to it without interrupting.

After she finished, he heard her take a deep breath. "Also, hi," she answered and heard him chuckle. "Sounds like you two had a blast," he answered as she smiled. "Indeed we did," the girl replied lying on her bed. "And also, we were twinning. Literally 100% except for the face and hair and the beauty part. Literally top to bottom same," she answered.

"Okay wow. And also, I know Taylor is beautiful, but you are more beautiful than her to me, so never doubt that" he answered making her roll her eyes. "Let's not compare me to Mother shall we now?" Reethu asked Shubman as he laughed.

"Whatever you say, babe," he smiled his voice laced with adoration.

TWITTER

reethucharan  BEST DAY OF MY ENTIRE LIFE!

↓↓

taylorswift YESSS ME TOOO

shubmangill you two are so cute

ishankishan my bestie went a long way

username1 omfg reethu and taylor omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

username2 aaahhhhh!!!!!!!!!

username3 something is coming!!

username4 being delulu is the only solulu rn for us!!

username5 AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!