41 [ bonus ch.1 ]*

18+ content ahead. read at your own risk.

 read at your own risk

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The next morning, Shubman slowly stirred awake, his hand instinctively reaching out to find Reethu beside him. However, as his fingers touched the cool sheets, he realized she wasn't there, causing a pout to form on his lips. He blinked sleepily, stretching his arms above his head before pushing the covers aside and sitting up in bed.

With a sigh, he rubbed the sleep from his eyes before swinging his legs over the edge of the bed and standing up. He stretched once more, feeling the muscles in his back loosen as he yawned. With a lazy shuffle, he made his way to the bathroom, the cool tiles beneath his feet waking him up fully.

After freshening up with a quick shower, Shubman stepped out of the bathroom, the towel hanging low around his waist as he ran his hand through his damp hair. He blinked a few times, adjusting to the light filtering in through the curtains before glancing around the room.

His eyes landed on Reethu, who was seated at the small desk in the corner of the room, her hair pulled back into a messy bun and dressed in one of his oversized t-shirts paired with her shorts. She was engrossed in her work, her fingers flying across the keyboard of her laptop as she focused on designing the drafts for the graphics required for the movie she was working on.

Shubman couldn't help but admire the sight before him, the way her brow furrowed in concentration, her lips pursed in determination. He watched her for a moment, a fond smile tugging at the corners of his lips as he silently approached her.

"Good morning, beautiful," he greeted her softly, his voice carrying a warmth that matched the affection in his gaze.

Reethu looked up from her laptop, her eyes lighting up at the sight of him. "Hey, sleepyhead," she replied, her smile brightening as she pushed her hair back from her face. "Did you sleep well?"

Shubman nodded, taking a seat beside her at the desk. "Like a baby," he replied with a grin, leaning in to press a kiss to her cheek. "But I missed waking up to you beside me."

Reethu's cheeks flushed with warmth at his words, her heart fluttering at the tenderness in his voice. "I'm sorry, love," she said softly, reaching out to squeeze his hand. "I had some work to finish up, but I promise I'll make it up to you."

Shubman shook his head, his smile never faltering. "No need to apologize, sweetheart," he reassured her, his thumb gently caressing the back of her hand. "I understand. Besides, seeing you like this is worth it."

Reethu's heart swelled with love at his words, feeling grateful for the understanding and support he always showed her. She leaned in to press a lingering kiss to his lips, her affectionate gesture speaking volumes of her love for him.