34

I arrived at my destination with my sister and Ishan about 2 days ago and today I will be proposing to Reethu. "Babe, are you ready?" I heard Reethu's voice as she came out from the bathroom in her pretty blue dress with her hair left free. "Oh, you are," she smiled looking at me. 

"You look pretty in this dress," I answered making her smile. "Aw, thanks. You look really handsome in this too," she answered as I looked down at my attire. It was a simple black t-shirt and jeans, which I would be styling with a black leather jacket, as it would make it look more like a reputation outfit, according to her and Shahneel.

 My sister wanted to dress in dark blue, seeing that her favourite album was Midnights and Ishan wanted to dress in something pink because he loves the Lover album. 

"You know if you want, I can change to blue too," I spoke as she shook her head. "No, this looks wonderful on you and I'm wearing this for a special reason," she chuckled as I slowly nodded. I couldn't help but go and hug her from behind as I looked at her through the mirror. 

"I missed you so much you know," I muttered, placing a soft kiss on her neck as she smiled, blush rising up to her cheeks. "Me too," she answered before turning to face me her hands wrapping around my neck and my hands around her waist. 

She placed a soft kiss on my lips, and my hands tightened around her waist making her come close to me. We pulled away, resting our foreheads together but her phone rang before I could kiss Reethu again.

I saw Mother Tay<3 on the caller ID and a smile made its way onto my face. I seriously adore how these fans, call Taylor Swift "Mother" which instantly makes them all family. 

Like that's so cute. After the call, the 2 of us joined Ishan and Shahneel outside before we made our way towards the stadium where the concert would be taking place. 

It took us an hour, and when we made it, there was a huge crowd outside and I for a moment was worried on how we would be entering the stadium until a man, approached us before talking to Reethu. Soon in a few minutes, we four were inside. 

"I can die happy now," I heard Reethu mutter. "Girl, you work with Taylor and now you wanna die? If you actually wanted to die, you would have died the day you saw her," Shahneel di answered making us laugh. 

Thankfully, I had spoken to Taylor beforehand about the proposal thing, and she assured that Reethu would not be on stage until the end. So that gives me plenty of time. I also feel like the now so-called Mother and Daughter were planning something because when we had reached, we saw them jotting down stuff on Reethu's notebook, and snickering so much.