42 [ bonus ch.2 ]

The night passed in a tranquil embrace, the gentle rhythm of their breathing the only sound in the room. As dawn began to break, painting the sky with hues of pink and gold, Shubman stirred from his slumber, feeling Reethu's warmth beside him.

With a soft smile playing on his lips, Shubman gently brushed a strand of hair away from Reethu's face, admiring the peaceful expression that graced her features in the morning light. She looked so serene, so utterly captivating, that he couldn't help but feel a surge of love swell in his chest.

Leaning in, Shubman pressed a tender kiss to Reethu's forehead, his lips lingering there for a moment as he whispered, "Good morning, my love."Reethu stirred from her sleep, her eyes fluttering open to meet Shubman's gaze. A sleepy smile tugged at the corners of her lips as she stretched languidly, the morning light casting a soft glow over her features.

"Good morning, Shubman," she murmured, her voice still heavy with sleep but filled with affection.

With a gentle caress, he pulled her closer, savouring the sensation of her soft skin against his own. In that moment, surrounded by the quiet beauty of the morning, Shubman felt an overwhelming sense of gratitude for the love they shared and the life they had built together.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"So where did you get those handcuffs?" she asked. Reethu's playful inquiry pulled Shubman out of his reverie, and he chuckled softly, the sound carrying a hint of mischief. "Oh, those?" he replied, a mischievous glint dancing in his eyes as he shifted to face her. "Let's just say I stumbled upon them while doing a bit of online shopping."

Her eyebrows arched in playful curiosity, Reethu's lips curling into a teasing smile. "Online shopping, huh?" she echoed, her tone laced with amusement. "And what exactly were you shopping for that led you to handcuffs?"

Shubman shrugged nonchalantly, a smirk playing on his lips as he leaned in closer to her. "Well, let's just say I was feeling a bit... adventurous," he teased, his voice dropping to a husky whisper as he trailed a finger lightly down her arm.

Reethu's laughter bubbled up at his suggestive tone, her cheeks flushing with a rosy hue. "I see," she replied, her eyes sparkling with playful curiosity. "And what other surprises do you have in store for me, Mr. Gill?"

Shubman grinned wickedly, his gaze locking with hers in a silent promise of excitement to come. "Oh, you'll just have to wait and see," he murmured, his voice filled with anticipation as he leaned in to capture her lips in a tender kiss.