37*

18+ stuff ahead!!

As the festivities drew to a close and the last of the guests bid their farewells, Shubman and Reethu found themselves surrounded by their closest friends. The atmosphere was filled with a sense of fulfilment and friendship as they gathered together, reminiscing about the magical moments of the day.

Reethu looked gorgeous in her dark purple saree, the elegant drape accentuating her graceful figure. Her sleeveless, backless blouse added a touch of allure, while the deep V-neckline hinted at a hint of mystery. Shubman, equally dashing in his dark purple shirt and jeans, exuded an air of relaxed charm as he sat beside her, his top buttons undone, a testament to the laid-back atmosphere of the evening.

Anushka, Athiya, Ritika, and Natasa, their faces aglow with happiness, surrounded Reethu, showering her with compliments and well wishes.

"Reethu, you were the most stunning bride I've ever seen," Anushka gushed, her eyes shimmering with admiration. "And that saree is simply divine!"

Reethu blushed at the praise, feeling grateful for the support of her friends. "Thank you, Anushka. I couldn't have asked for a better group of friends to share this day with," she replied, her voice tinged with emotion.

Athiya nodded in agreement, a warm smile gracing her lips. "It was truly a magical day. I'm so happy for you both," she said, her eyes flickering with genuine joy.

Meanwhile, Shubman's friends, Virat, Abhishek, Ishan, Hardik, KL Rahul, Shreyas, and Rohit, gathered around him, clapping him on the back and offering words of congratulations.

"Shubman, you've officially tied the knot! How does it feel?" Ishan asked a playful glint in his eyes. Shubman grinned, a sense of contentment evident in his expression. "It feels amazing, Ishan. I couldn't be happier," he replied, his voice filled with genuine enthusiasm.

KL Rahul chimed in, his smile infectious. "Well, I have to say, you make one hell of a groom, Shubman. Reethu is one lucky lady," he teased, earning a round of laughter from the group.As the night wore on, their laughter and conversation filled the air, creating a sense of warmth and togetherness that would linger in their hearts for years to come.