𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

"How is your left hook so strong? ''

Seon-woo sat perched beside her brother as he placed the meat on the grill. The sizzle filling the restaurant accompanied by a longing in her chest. These types of moments were rare for the two.

 Woo-jin was a character she hadn't yet figured out. The way he operated in the ring seemed to be a stark contrast as to how he had behaved with the pair. It also seemed Geon-woo had taken a liking to him, the two of them conversing back and forth on their walk, Seon-woo occasionally jumping into the conversation here and there. He seemed genuine and Seon-woo wouldn't admit it just yet that he was funny when he wanted to be.

"I practised on a tire when I worked part time at a junkyard" Geon-woo said as Woo-jin leaned on the table, genuinely invested.

"Just your left hook?" he asked, Geon-woo smirked slightly, adding more pieces to the grill.

"You think she'd train me on just my left" Seon-woo smiled complacent, woo-jin's face morphing into shock for a few seconds.

"Then how's your left hook so strong?"

"My right is stronger" Geon-woo smiled, titling his head as Seon-woo chuckled under her breath.

"Then why did you only use your left ?" Woo-jin inquired.

"I couldn't find the right timing for my right" Geon-woo told him. Woo-jin reclined in his seat, his face slack as she shook her head as he called her brother a show off.

"How so?" he questioned glancing at his sister as she waved him off, you were just better is what she bit back.

"You're saying you could take everyone down with your left " Woo-jin said as Seon-woo nodded. "Yeah, he could"'

"See? Show off" he reiterated, Seon-woo pursed her lips in amusement while Geon-woo looked slightly offended. "No, I'm totally humble".

Seon-woo nodded unconsciously while Woo-jin glanced down at the meat between them. "Just flip the meat" he dismissed.

"Give it another 30 seconds" she said grabbing her phone and texting her manager.

Woo-jin's eyes drifted to hers, his annoyance shown in his eyes. "You can flip it right now".

Seon-woo lifted her head, her eyes sparking exasperation as her brother shook his head.

"No, she's right. I worked part time at a barbecue place. I know my meat" Geon-woo said as she snorted softly, her brother sending her a hard look.

"You sure work a lot of part-time jobs. Are you poor? "he said bluntly. Seon-woo tensed, her shoulders squaring as she shot him a harsh glare. Woo-jin gulped at her glare. Geon-woo lightly patted her back as she narrowed her eyes at him. He had just beaten the man hours prior and now he was going to spill their life story.