𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐞

"Hi mom' Seon-woo chimed dotingly as she held her phone to her ear, seeing her mother stand up from where she was sitting with a bunch of children as she cupped her phone to her ear, a smile etching onto her face.

'' Seon-woo" she grinned at the sound of her daughter's voice.

''Look behind you mom" she said as Geon-woo lifted his hand in a wave when their mother turned, lowering her phone puzzled before her face lit up as she rushed to her children.

"My babies" she chimed, opening her arms as Seon-woo and Geon-woo threw their arms around their mother. A delicate smile on their faces as she held them tightly, not wanting to let go.

"My dear son'' she said when they broke apart, pulling Geon-woo into her arm as he leaned over, tears blurring her vison as she held her youngest close to her before they pulled away.

'Seon-woo" she said as the woman smiled, her eyes glossy as she was pulled into her mother's embrace, her hands lightly patting her head. "my beautiful daughter, I'm so sorry" she cried lightly as Seon-woo tightened her hold on her mother.

'I'm alright mom, I promise' she assured as she wiped her mother's tears. The older woman turned to Woo-jin as he beamed, bowing his head as she cupped his face in worry.

'What happened to your face?" she stumbled, bringing him into her arms as Seon-woo and Geon-woo smiled affectionately. "You went through so much"

"It's all over mom. Let's go home." Geon-woo said as she held onto her children's hands.

'I'm so proud of you" she told them as Woo-jin grinned, pulling all three of them into a big hug. Shaking them as they laughed.

"You're proud of me right Seon-woo?" Woo-jin teased as she smacked his arm, her mother laughing slightly as he ruffled her hair.

"I swear, I'll kill you Woo-jin" she said, throwing a soft yet warning jab to his side as he smirked, leaning down until his face hovered before hers. Her face flushed at the proximity before his lips pressed to her cheek in a fleeting kiss before he whispered, "catch me if you can" and started sprinting the other way.

Seon-woo's eyes were blown wide in shock, her cheeks tinted a ruby red before her head whipped in his direction, seeing his ears tinting a darker shade and bright grin on his face. She took off after him, a half-hearted yell leaving her lips as his laughter rang in her ears.

"YAH HONG WOO-JIN!"