𝐱𝐢𝐢. 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧

"I told you I quit Mr Park" Seon-woo grumbled as she stopped at the red light, her icy hands thrusted deep into her coat pockets as she waited for the light. "I don't have time to come into the café. It's just until I sort some things out. "she said, the little man on the traffic light beaming green as she crossed the road, making her way home as the sun had disappeared. She had stayed extra hours tutoring, not aware how fast time had gone.

" Mr Park, I understand you're short staffed and I'm sorry, but you need to find someone else until-"

Seon-woo tugged her phone away as the line went dead. She scoffed at the audacity, her breath forming clouds in front of her as the nippy winter air tinted her nose and cheeks.

"Can you believe this guy" she scoffed, passing by a few pedestrians who shot her a look as she brushed past.

She felt her phone vibrate, exasperated, thinking it was her dramatic ex-manager she didn't bother with the caller ID, bringing it to her ear as she huffed annoyed.

"What"

"Seon-woo"

"Geon-woo" she muttered surprised." I'm on my way home, what's up?"

"Uh, we're not at home" he cringed as she heard the roar of the mustang.

"Are you about to do something stupid" she frowned, pinching the bridge of her nose as she paused in her step, knowing her night was about to get a lot longer.

"Remember the underground station, can you meet us there. Also be prepared to fight " Seon-woo cursed her head bowing in pique. Take a breath she swivelled in her step seeing most of the shops had closed for the night.

"I'll phone you back and you better explain what's going" she said before ending the call.

"I swear to god you leave them alone for a few hours-"she growled as she spotted a bunch of highschoolers, duffel bags in hand, cladded in baseball gear.

"Yah, you there!" she yelled as she jogged up beside them. Their eyes widened as she glanced down to one of their bats. "How much for your bat?" she asked as the moved it away from her, scoffing.

"Why the hell would I sell it" he spat as she took a step forward, his eyes growing wide as he gulped.

"Listen you little brat, I don't have time before my brother and his friends get themselves killed. So give me your bat or I'll take it" she pressed, hovering over him as his friend elbowed his side prompting the boy to push his bat into her hand.

"Not so hard then was it" she said giving him a couple thousand won before bowing slightly in thanks.

"Thanks kid" she said, sending him a bright smile before taking off, leaving the group of boys stunned, as he glanced down to the money in his hand.