𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬: 𝐍𝐨 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

(HEHEHEHEHEHE)

___________________________________

A few months after
Myeong-gil's downfall

___________________________________

Left, left, right

"Since when did you get so strong?" Woo-jin winced as his gloved hand shot up to his collarbone, shaking out his shoulder with a grimace etched onto his face. Seon-woo stood before him, her matching pair of gloves wrapped around her hands as it remained poised, centered before her face while a crooked grin pulled at her lips. "You know that hurt right" he added, his lip jutting out in mock hurt.

Seon-woo rolled her eyes, brushing her brow with her glove as she glanced at the obnoxious ticking of the clock that hung below the window where moonlight drifted into the gym, illuminating the two in a spotlight.

"This is beatable behaviour Woo-jin" she said as his hands rested on his sides, his hair was dampened with sweat, droplets dripping from his loose curles while his body glistened under the stars. Seon-woo looked equally as drenched, her black sports bra and leggings gave way to the fatigue creeping up her bones although neither of the two would complain about each others lack of clothing. Purely for training reasons, nothing else. " If you want to make it to trials, you can't afford mistakes" She informed as he cocked a brow.

" A mistake?" he tutted as she shrugged her shoulders. " Love, you know I'm better than that" his voice was low and sultry as if to prove a point, he raised his hands in a come at me gesture which she scoffed at. "Really" she said sceptically. "Prove it then''

It was like a switch flicked on in the room, a tension stilling the air as Woo-jin's expression shifted, his hair drenched over his eyes as he stared into her equally as defiant ones. He finally understood why Geon-woo was a different person in the ring, Seon-woo was relentless. They circled each other like prey, their footsteps light and airy, almost like a coordinated dance. It felt suffocating, the silence that filled the room, it was until the squeak of a boot was heard that Woo-jin lunged.

Seon-woo swerved as his glove brushed before her nose, a cool gust of wind niping her cheeks as her back arched to avoid his swing. She crouched as his other hand flew over her head, delivering a blow to his gut as he took a step back.

"A mistake" she snarked, her lips quirking as he shook his head and raised his arms yet again.

" You always leave yourself vulnerable Woo-jin" she said as he went stumbling yet again. "That's how Geon-woo beat you and that's going to jeopardise your trials' she said as he swung at her, Seon-woo side stepped as she connected with his side, a lighter jab but enough for Woo-jin to grumble in frustration.