𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩

"He has a short temper, so just keep your head down for a bit. Let me do the talking" Woo-jin instructed before he paused in his step, pointing an accusatory finger as Seon-woo. "That goes for you especially".

She rolled her eyes at him, pulling a face behind his back when he turned, her brother poking her side as she shot him a look as well.

"Brother!" he chimed after knocking on the door, the two following behind as they bowed slightly. " Woo-jin's here" he beckoned with a grin on his face.

"Hey you bastard. You have some nerve popping up all of a sudden asking for money" the man said as he grabbed Woo-jin's hand, slapping his face rather harshly, much to Seon-woo's discomfort." You think I have anything nice to say?" he continued, his hand still firmly gripping Woo-jin's, It was clear the man was some type of gangster or money launderer but that didn't deter the smile Woo-jin had forced onto his face to maintain his resolve.

"Hai, I'm sorry" Woo-jin drawled as the man dismissed him. "Forget it" he said as he pointed to the couches.

Seon-woo shifted when his stare met hers, a smirk fitting his face as his eyes raked her down her body, licking his lips causing Geon-woo to gently place her behind him while Woo-jin's  face simmered, his eyes narrowing in disgust before plastering a fake smile, subtly moving into Im's point of view. 

"How exactly did you end up with debt?" Im asked, leaning on his knee as he eyed the two.

"A bunch of thugs got them. Smile Capital." Woo-jin reencountered as the man wavered for second. "Smile capital? Those guys in Gwangan-dong?

"I don't know the location" Geon-woo answered as the man tsked in response.

"Hey, Smile Capital isn't just a bunch of goons. They're a huge company. How much do you owe?"

"A hundred million" Woo-jin said with an innocent smile as the man laughed in disbelief.

"Your'e totally screwed" Im snickered.

"Exactly, so help us out" Woo-jin pleaded as Seon-woo eyed the stacks of bills on the table. "You have a lot of money.''

The man slid the money over to her, his gaze not wavering from hers as the two boys on either side of her tensed. 

"I'll give you a 1% interest loan of 100 million for one year" he said as Woo-jin exclaimed in relief before he was silenced. "In exchange, I want you to work for me like you used to. This industry is booming thanks to Covid 19. Let's stroke while the iron's hot and make money. Help me out" he said, nodding his head encouragingly while his hand flicked to the money. " I'll give you a fat bonus on every collection you make. Work as a bloodhound with me for a year"

Geon-woo shifted uncomfortably as he glanced at the two. "let's go" he said, standing up as Seon-woo nodded as well.

"Don't these runs involve beating people" Geon-woo said as Woo-jin glanced between the three of them. "If you prey on the weak for money, that makes you a thug. We're boxers"