𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫

"I didn't know what you'd need so I prepared a bit of everything" Mr Oh told them, his voice low and tired but his gentle sentiments didn't go unnoticed by the trio. He handed Woo-jin  a case, the boy bowing gratefully. Da-min stood beside her grandfather, her glasses perched on her nose while her lip curved downwards, as the pair gathered for one final send off. 

"Thank you, sir, for everything" Geon-woo expressed sincerely as Mr Oh nodded, a small smile flickering at the corner of his wrinkled cheeks.

"Take care of yourselves'' he told them, patting Woo-jin and Geon-woo's arms softly before gently cupping Seon-woo's hands, squeezing it reassuringly as she smiled sadly at the older man.

Da- min allowed him to leave with a promise she'd follow soon after a word. She turned to them when Mr Oh's figure retreated back into the building.

"Thank you for all your help" Da-min said gratefully, her hands folded in front of her as she flashed them a smile.

"We should be thanking you" Geon-woo retorted before she held out her hand for a fist bump, Geon-woo and Woo-jin's grins widened, lightly joining her reciprocation with their much larger fists against hers as she turned to Seon-woo who was beaming fondly.

"Come here you" Seon-woo chortled as she wrapped her arms around Da- min who squirmed in her grasp as the older woman swayed them from side to side, a smile etching onto her face as Seon-woo squeezed her tightly.

"Get off Seon-woo" she choked out through her fond curl of her lips but the woman didn't let go. "I'm going to miss you and your cheeky attitude" Seon-woo muttered in her shoulder as Da-min looked at Geon-woo and Woo-jin for help. The two boys shook their heads with equal grins plastered on their faces. Woo-jin's eyes all but glinting under the florescent lights as Da-min sagged in Seon-woo's koala grip.

"By the way I left you a surprise" Seon-woo said as she leaned back, Da-min still in her arms as the girl's face brightened. "Look after it for me yeah, it got me through some dark times" she said as the young girl nodded. Seon-woo's lips quirked as she raised her pinkie, Da-min rolling her eyes before she linked her pinkie with Seon-woo, their thumbs pressing together in a silent exchange that they would reunite when this was over. 

''We'll see you soon" Woo-jin said as Da-min gave them a gentle wave.

"Let's go" Geon-woo said as Woo-jin opened the door for Seon-woo, allowing her to hop into the back while he got into the passenger seat.

Da-min entered the apartment, her heart feeling slightly heavy until she saw the three boxes of diffusers on her table, wrapped in a pretty bow before her smile widened seeing a sleek black metal bat beside it. Picking it up, she twirled it in her hand as Mr Oh looked at her curiously.

"Why do you have a bat?"