𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫

"3 feet" Geon-woo scoffed, standing at the foot of their shared bed, his brow raised as he grabbed his phone, taking a quick photo, his lips quirking before pocketing it and grabbing a pillow.

During the night the two had managed to shuffle closer, in a rather more compromising position. Woo-jin's arm was thrown over her waist as she curled into his side, her head just below his chin while the pillows they had used as a divider were scattered on the floor. Smacking the pillow against both of their legs repeatedly, they grumbled under their breaths, eyes still shut.

"Wake up, we need to go" Geon-woo said as their eyes opened slowly. Seon-woo's half lidden eyes drifted up while Woo-jin glanced at the arm wrapped around her waist. The two's gazes met, their eyes widening in absolute horror as they pushed each other clean off the bed, the two stumbling from the ground as Geon-woo burst into giggles.

"You!-" they chorused.

"I thought I told you 3 feet" she hissed as he looked at her mortified.

"Yah, you can't -"he said before Geon-woo clutched his stomach, laughing as the two slowly turned to him, their faces serious as Geon-woo's smile slipped off his face, his eyes widening before the two launched at him, tackling the boy to the ground.

"Ow" he winced before they got up, and started getting ready, leaving Geon-woo on the floor and the embarrassment of the situation with him.

"Is that the car?" Woo-jin said as they made their way into the garage, Geon-woo pressing the button on the keys as they hear the beep of the car unlocking.

"No way" Seon-woo gaped when she saw the sleek black mustang almost calling her name.

"Thank you Mr Oh" she whispered, her hands clasped together before she rushed to the driver's seat, plucking the keys out of Geon-woo's hand as she giddily made herself comfortable, locking the driver's seat door so Geon-woo couldn't fight her for it.