𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐀 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐟𝐭

Seon-woo laid on her and Woo-jin's shared bed, cocooned under the blankets as she tried to get in a few hours of rest. She, and she could probably vouch for the boys as well, had barely slept since their arrival in Seoul and fatigue had caught up to her when they returned from Lil Group. All she really wanted to do was get some shut eye. The key word, was tried.

"Seon-woo come downstairs".

Geon-woo had been pestering her for ten minutes now, standing at the side of her bed he poked his finger into her cheek repeatedly. He had informed her, through muffled persistence that Jae- myeong was going to meet up with them to give them the papers they had had asked for, yet he and Woo-jin wanted her to accompany them seeing as she had instilled some deep-rooted intimidation in the man and that he didn't take any of them seriously until she was present.

"Just go down there" she dismissed in a tired grumble, blindingly swatting him away as she sighed, his hands curling around the blanket.

''Last chance Seon-woo" he warned before none to sympathetically, ripping the blanket off of her.

Seon-woo shot up, growling under her breath as she narrowed her eyes on him. Her brother sending her his bright puppy like smile which she grimaced at. Brothers

"If someone ends up dying, it's on you" she hissed as she made her way to the door, Geon-woo trailing with a grin as she slammed the door shut as they met Woo-jin in the parking lot just as Jae- myeong came strolling in, waving around the papers.

"Kang In-beom's profile" he said as he handed them the papers, Seon-woo leaned on the hood of the car, her eyes fluttering in exhaustions as she crossed her arms disinterested.

"You work fast" Woo-jin said, taking the envelope.

"Speed is of the essence in these matters" Jae- myeong smiled as Seon-wo rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"Thank you" Geon-woo thanked, waiting for him to leave but Jae- myeong's lips tugged into an unnerving grin until he laughed. Seon-woo glanced up confused as Woo-jin and Geon-woo reciprocated it. She glanced between the three perplexed, they went back and forth, each time getting louder and louder . Seon-woo clenched her jaw as she pushed herself from the car.

"This is it?" Jae- myeong said, his smile forced onto his face as he looked between them.

"Excuse me?" Geon-woo furrowed as Jae- myeong sighed deeply. "So you don't know" he said as Seon-woo, reached into Geon-woo's pocket, taking out his wallet as she handed him a 10 000 won note, slapping it into his outstretched hand, as she handed Geon-woo back his wallet.

"You're welcome" she said as Jae- myeong's eyes widened, his grin etching back onto his face as she turned on her heel and headed back to the apartment and straight to her bed.