𝐢𝐱. 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲

Woo-jin and Mr Moon dragged in an unconscious Mr Jung as they prepped him up against some crates, his head lolling to the side as they gathered around him.

Mr Moon leaned down tapping his cheek repeatedly as Jung stirred. " Hey track guy" he yelled as he slapped him harder. " Hey asshole. We don't have time. Wake up"

Jung blinked; his face withholding is anger as he glared at Mr Moon through half lidded eyes. His face caked in blood. Woo-jin really did a number on him.

"Where's Mr Oh" Mr Moon ordered as Jung scoffed, triggering Mr Moon patience as he looked at them amused. "Look at this bastard giving his senior a scary stare down" he jested. "Hey archer hand me an arrow'' he chimed, waving his hand forward but never wavering his stare down with Jung as she took one out from her quiver and handed it to him.

"What a loyal bloodhound we have here, this bastard" Mr Moon said as he twirled the arrow in his hand. " I was like you too when Mr Choi was still in our midst " he tapped the arrow head onto his face with a tantalising raise of his brow. " Hey, do you know what becomes of a bloodhound that's lost its master . It becomes a stray that just mauls anyone in sight " he confessed before stabbing Jung's thigh with the arrow.  

Da-min gasped as her hand flew to cover her eyes, Woo-jin's mouth rounding in surprise as Seon-woo's face twisted uncomfortably when Mr Moon twisted the arrow causing Jung to bit back a scream, his eyes popping as he suppressed his anguish. " No, you're fine" Mr Moon consoled " You're just in shock, you're not in pain. The real pain comes when I pull this out" he said before yanking it from his leg, Jung releasing a yell as he did so.

"Hey juniors" he said as Geon-woo and Woo-jin straightened instinctively. "Please cover our archer's ears" he said as Woo-jin placed his hands over Da-min's ears, Geon-woo lifting his hand as he covered her eyes.

"You're not married right?" Mr Moon asked as he placed the tip of the arrow over his crotch. " The most important thing in the world is family. But without this, you'll never be able to make one. Work or family. Pick one" he ordered as Jung took deep breaths.

"If you still choose work, even in this situation" Mr Moon said, Jung inhaling in panic when he suddenly pressed down, the arrow moving to his side. " I'll admit that you're a true pro. But one change, I'm going to puncture your balls. Why? Because I'm also a pro"

Woo-jin and Geon-woo looked on uncomfortable, grimacing as they squared their shoulders as Seon-woo stifled her amusement.

"So, what will it be?" he said. " I'll give you three seconds."

"Three" he lifted the arrow from between his thighs.

"Two" he hovered it over his crotch and reeled back.