𝐱𝐢. 𝐏𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲

 "To explain yesterday's situation "Woo-jin said to Hyeon-ju while Seon-woo listened faintly, reclining in her wheely chair. " Yang Jae-myeong had already robbed that homeless man but he had forgotten about that. So, it resulted in a fight when he started a conversation. But how much money do Jae-myeong's guys borrow with one stolen ID?'' he asked, leaning forward.

"About 50 million won per mule account" Hyeon-ju answered as Seon woo whistled lowly.

"That's 500 million for ten stolen ID's" Woo-jin guffawed. "Jeez. How long have they been doing this?"

"At least for half a year, I think" Hyeon-ju said, Woo-jin sat back surprised.

"Wow. They must have made quite a fortune. Did these loan sharks just sit back and do nothing?"

"They'll be investigated by the cops if they report it. They're trying to recover the money on their own but aren't able to" she said, huffing agitately at the situation. "This is my plan. Find the private loan sharks that Jae-myeong conned and recover the money he stole for commission".

"With 1% commission, that's 3 billion won" Woo-jin grinned as Hyeon -ju smirked.

"We should charge 2%"

Woo-jin lowered his hand after she didn't give him a high five, his face twisting as Seon-woo chortled.

"If loan sharks get conned, wouldn't that make things worse for the people who got loans from them" Geon-woo piped up from where he sat beside Seon-woo who absentmindly twirled her seat from side to side.

"They'd have to harass their clients more to recoup their losses" he clarified as Woo-jin shrugged.

"I just thought small businesses would suffer the most" Geon-woo said, Woo-jin following , his smile dimming in understanding. " You're right about that "

"Uh guys" Seon-woo interrupted, her eyes glued to the monitors where two figures were making their way towards them.

"How did they find us?" Hyeon-ju said panicked as they stood up urgently, rushing to the monitors.

"I don't know" Woo-jin shook his head,  Hyeon-ju rushed to switch off the lights, activating the shutters as she ordered Woo-jin to turn their outside lights off.

"Turn your phones off as well" she ordered as they followed her instruction, their breaths in their throats as Jae-myeong and Jun-min stopped in front of the store.

They watched as Jae-myeong kicked the shutters, the sound echoing through the store ,sending a chill up her spine. Seon-woo held her breath as he did it again and again until Jun-min smiled. He glanced at the camera, his hands in his pocket as he stared right at it. Seon-woo felt her anger boil at the sight of him, her fists clenched at her sides until he was off screen. A sigh of relief passed through the group when they left.