𝐱𝐢𝐱. 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

"Seon-woo wake up".

She turned; her shoulder being nudged in an all too familiar aggravating insistence. She ignored his irritating  persistence and snuggled deeper into her blankets, hoping to shield him away from her.

"Come eat Seon-woo"

"Geon-woo" she grumbled after a beat, muffled behind her blanket as he hummed, his hand still lightly shaking her. " If you don't leave, I'll beat your ass".

"Fine" he relented after a sigh, retracting his hand. "Don't wake up too late though" he said as she gave him a disinterred hum of approval,

She sighed back into her comforter when she heard the door close, only waking up later in morning.

'Morning' she uttered, stood at the counter, scooping a bowl of hangover soup that her mother had cooked up this morning. Geon-woo and Hyeon-ju had apparently left shortly after he had come to wake her up to take their mother to the orphanage where she would stay until their operation was over. Mr Hwang had returned to his restaurant for work leaving the house relatively empty save for Woo-jin, Mr Choi and her.

"Morning" Woo-jin greeted in a grumble, his hair ruffled in a way one would obtain from sleep while he shuffled to the table, his bare feet dragging his sluggish body as Seon-woo warmed up the soup, pouring another bowl for herself.

"Is that my shirt?" he said, rubbing his bleary eyes as she glanced down before nodding, grabbing the two bowls as she placed one down in front of him, taking the next seat.

"All of mine were in the wash" she said, grabbing a spoon and handing him the other. "Sorry" 

"It's okay" he dismissed, ignoring the pressing feeling in his chest and the way his heart seemed to skip a beat. " Thanks for this" he told her, scooping a spoonful into his mouth as his eyes shut , an approving hum leaving his lips as Seon-woo supressed her smile. Cute.