𝐱𝐢𝐯. 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠

"Seon-woo wake up"

She shuffled in her bed, bringing the covers over her head, she turned away from the intruder, snuggling deeper into the warm blanket.

"Seon-woo we need to go" Geon-woo grumbled as he shook her shoulder.

"No, leave me" she muffled from beneath her covers.

"Seon-woo. If you don't wake up I'll fetch Hyeon- ju" he said as she hummed carefree.

"She'll bring her taser".

Seon-woo went silent before groaning, tugging the covers off of her. "Fine, I'm up" she yawned before clamouring out of bed to get ready.

 "Fine, I'm up" she yawned before clamouring out of bed to get ready

"Did you pack everything?" Geon-woo asked Hyeon- ju as she exited her room, the four making their way to the bookstore to retrieve Mr Choi's money before Jun-min and his boss Kim Myeong-gil could. 

"Yeah, let's go"

Woo-jin and Seon-woo climbed into the four by four while Geon-woo accompanied Hyeon- ju in the mustang.

"The keys should be in the cabinet" Woo-jin said as she opened it, handing him the keys before she spotted something else. Unsheathing it their eyes widened at the sashimi blade.

"Good lord" Seon-woo gasped, putting it back as they followed after their friends.

"We need to be quick" Hyeon- ju reminded as the boys held the boxes, the shutters rising as Seon-woo glanced behind them, an uneasy pool of anxiety weighting in her chest.

"Start making the boxes, we'll get the money" Hyeon-ju said as she nodded to Seon-woo.

"How will we move these to the car?" Geon-woo asked. 

" We carry them" Woo-jin shrugged.

" No, that would take too long. Do you have any trolleys?" Geon-woo asked, Hyeon- ju nodding. " Yes, in the storage room downstairs on the left"