𝐢𝐱. 𝐀 𝐜𝐲𝐧𝐢𝐜 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐇𝐲𝐞𝐨𝐧-𝐣𝐮

__________________________________

𝖠𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌 𝖲𝗁𝗈𝗉𝗉𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖢𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗋𝖾

𝖯𝗒𝖾𝗈𝗇𝗀𝗁𝗐𝖺 𝖡𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗌

___________________________________

"Thanks for joining us Woo-jin" Geon-woo said as Seon-woo eyed the building, glancing down at her watching knowing they were ten minutes early. 

"No problem" he dismissed, taking off his helmet and placing it on his scooter handle. "You think Mr Choi will give me a job if I sell myself." He said as they made their way into the shopping centre.

"Definitely, you're quite charismatic" Seon-woo said as Woo-jin stood chuffed, his chest puffed out as they chuckled.

"I told you it was this way" Seon-woo grumbled as she smacked Woojin's shoulder, the boy whining as he held his arm. Geon-woo took the lead, brushing past the bickering adults as he looked into the stores windows to find Mr Choi.

"You said left then right." Woo-jin fussed as she punched him again. "No, you idiot I said right and then left. "

"You two-" Geon-woo hissed as he found the store. Their eyes widened while Mr Choi sat behind the desk waiting for them, the three bowing in greeting as he hid his smile.

"You didn't get lost?" he asked as Seon-woo twitched in agitation. "No sir" Geon-woo smiled innocently as she and Woojin nodded.

"Thank you "Seon-woo said, smiling brightly as she bowed gratefully. "Because of you we managed to pay off our loans this morning. Thank you so much" all three bowed respectfully as Mr Choi nodded.

"I believe you will do well" he assured as the siblings nodded. "We will do our best" Geon-woo reiterated.

"Hello sir. My name is Hong Woo-jin" Woo-jin bowed, his voice loud and determined. "I helped Mr Moon with his work back in the day. Geon-woo and I had a special relationship in marine corps. Watching them struggle from the sidelines, I wanted to help in any way I could but there wasn't much I could do. And it ate me up inside" he said as the two nodded in sympathy, going along with his flow.

"However, I'm so relieved that a good person like you helped them. I'm just so grateful. Furthermore, I have come to the conclusion that I may be of service to you sir. I'm better versed in this line of work ." he said before flushing. " I'm embarrassed to toot my own horn in front of you, the living legend of Myeong-dong but I know the ropes better than them here. Why don't I accompany them to show them the ropes and help them out"

Seon-woo sighed under her breath seeing the disinterested look on Mr Choi's face after Woo-jin's monologue. Geon-woo smiled and followed along like puppy as Mr Choi met her eyes, nodding slightly as he hid the curl of his lips while Woo-jin and Geon-woo bowed deeply.