Chapter:-1

I was sitting and waiting for my husband. Today is our third year wedding anniversary, well was if I must say because its already midnight. All maids have gone home early today, I want to have a special dinner with my husband so I sent them back early. But, I can reach my husband.

 But, I can reach my husband

I did called his office to know where he is, but he already left early today

I did called his office to know where he is, but he already left early today. Then I called the driver James.

"Hello James, is Mr. Scott with you right now" I asked him.

"Yes, miss he was with me", He told me.

"Oh, where are you right now and when will you get back", I asked him.

"Miss we are at the central hospital right now, miss Evan is admitted here and she is in emergency operation right now, Sir went inside and told me to wait in the car", he replied.

And with a okay I cut the call.

Just like from last two years today was no different. My husband who was suppose to be with his wife was taking care of another women. Who was not only taking my husband but also sucking my blood drop by drop.

___________________

I laughed at myself and took a sip of wine. If Someone have said on the day of my marriage that Ryan would be the worst husband to choose I would have laughed at them, but right now I know he was not mine from the start.

I was young and want to explore the world but he caught my eyes, I fought everyone and made a deal that he will fall in love with me when we marry in two years. But that day never came. Scott family come from a rich background and they frown upon other less fortune which in their words is just a million down.

His Family is nasty and arrogant they have made my life miserable , they will make me do all the work at their home they would call me to come give them a visit but they would give Maids a day off or two and make me do things that a normal person can't imagine.

Cleaning every corner of their mansion, rubbing tiles with a tooth brush like someone would ever do or order them. ironing cloths of their spoiled daughter. Cleaning the book shelves with a brush and polishing it, sometimes the old Mr. Scott would scold me for nothing, But mistakes that are done by their own daughter.