chapter 33

Natalia POV.

After my call with Xavier, I was not able to rest. My mind was wandering around on all the worst case scenario I can think of. All the bad days I spend there, all night's I waited for him, or days I thought we can spend together, his family being nice in front of him but are evil in reality. Then I thought why did I even married that guy, which was a big question because I have no idea now why I choose him?

My mind was not relaxed at all, I need to distract myself but it was not happening. But my door opened and my twin come inside with two cups of hot chocolate. I looked at him with the biggest smile, you can say it's a twin thing we know when other is upset or stressed. He handed me the cup and sat next to me.

"Xavier called me and told me everything Tali", he said after few minutes

"I know he would", I said and kept my eyes on the cup in my hand.

"Why didn't you told me directly Talia", he asked hurt that I didn't called him or asked him before Xavier.

"I don't know Han, I just panicked and my mind jumbled he was the first person I dialled before even thinking twice", I told him and saw his face he was clearly hurt and sad.

"Do you not trust me Talia or are you afraid to tell us", he asked.

"No, Han it's not that, I trust you guys with my life I wanted to come tell you everything but after seeing the text I just freezed in my place and he was first person that I know I can dial", I told him, " And Han you would be more annoyed and panicked then I was after hearing that". I said and looked at him.

"No I would have not", he said.

"You do remember I'm the normal twin not you", I said and laughed.

"That was one time thing and you promised not to talk about it ever", he whined about it and I put an invisible zipper on my lips, " just drink your chocolate it's getting cold", he said and we both drink our chocolate.

"So where did you go yesterday", I asked him about his lunch date.

"I was with you guys", he said and I gave him a look 'seriously' , he put his both hands up and said,"Okay I was out for a meeting".

"You know lying to your twin is a sin", I told him, just like our grandma use to tell us when we were kids.

"Well that use to work when we were in sixth grade", he said.

"It still works", I said.

"No it doesn't", he said.

"I'll tell mom and dad you lied to me and made Xavier take me out", I told him and he goes silent, I know dad might not say anything but mom will definitely make him do dishes today.

"Fine I was meeting someone", he told me.

"OMG I have no idea, seriously Han do you really think I would think you were out searching Dinosaur", I told him.

"Don't tell this to anyone but I was meeting someone really special", he said and blushed

I processed the information, someone special as in a girl, and I stand up and almost shouted.

"MY BROTHER HAS A GIRLFRIEND", I said.

"Shhhhhhh, talk slowly or mom will hear you", he said and pull me down and made me sit down.

"Okay but who is she, do I know her, how did you meet her, and how long are you dating, does she know your real identity", I asked him and he laughed at this.

"Calm down, I'll tell you one by one" he said and took a deep breath," I will not tell her name now so don't ask, yes you know her, we are seeing each other for six months and she knows who we are but we are keeping our relationship private for sometime", he told me .

"When I'm meeting her", I asked.

"Some I think but with everyone else", he told me.

"Oh come on dude, I'm your twin it's my privilege to meet her first", I said.

"And when did this happen", he asked laughing.

"Since you decide to be born with me", I told him.

"Hmm I'll talk to her if she wants to meet you before everyone", he said.

"Does she know about everyone", I asked.

"Yes, she is someone you also know but we are not really close with her", he said and I hummed then he asked something I don't want to answer," What about you Talia".

"What about me", I ask.

"You and Xavier", he asked me while smirked.

"What about us", I said playing dumb.

"Oh come on, I told you about me now it's your turn and don't try to act smart", he said.

"Bro, I'm already smarter than you so that's not an act", I told him and he was not impressed so I sighed and told him," I like Xavier as a person, his first impression was horrible but we can't judge someone only meeting once you know". He nodded

Then I continued," Xavier is patient, childish and really mature guy, I somehow trust him but something is holding me back from completely trusting him. It like I don't want to enter into another problem like I have left".

"You know Xavier is a nice guy", he said.

"I know, but I don't want to make him believe that we can have something between us, you know what happened with me and I'm like a damaged goods to everyone and he deserves better", I said.

"Well you are perfect and never belittle yourself, and as a guy let me tell you Xavier genuinely likes you I have seen it and what happened with Scott's was there biggest mistake", he said.

"I doubt he has some hidden motives just like everyone around me", I told him my biggest concern.

"You know Talia, you should give yourself a chance. I'm not saying this because Xavier is my friend but you are my sister and believe me you will not regret it and don't think of what if, if something goes wrong we all are hear just enjoy. Maybe something amazing awaits you in future and you are just holding yourself back", he said.

"I don't know Han if I can", I said.

"Just follow your heart", he said and I hugged him.

We heard a knock and door opened a bit and Rome put his head through the door.

"I thought you were resting", he said.

"Nah we slept during our flight", Han told him.

"Mom is calling you for dinner, Zack and dad are back let's go", he said.

We both stood and went with him to have dinner and to solve some questions.

__________________________________

Hello readers,
I have done a week long daily update which was alright I think.

But now updates are going to be on alternative days .

And the book is going  in for a roller coaster ride soon.

Stay connected and comment your thoughts

Have a great day everyone
See you guys on next update