Chapter 6

Ryan's POV

As I signed the divorce paper, I felt like I was breaking from inside, I know I have never given Natalia the time she deserves, I want to stop her but I didn't do it I know everything is not going to be simple. After she left I was mad like super mad. I was glaring, at the doctors.

"Now can you explain to me why my wife was giving so much blood, and what is the problem that happened to Melissa", I asked in a calm voice and I was really ready to kill them for deceiving me.

"S....i....r.... I c...a....n explain to y....o....u.....", he said more like stammer.

"Stop stammering and speak clearly", I said.

"Sir, miss Evan's was injured that time and needed some blood, for one time only but then she said that Mrs. Scott is going to donate as much blood as we ask for and her blood type was rare and not available easily but we know it was not right so we asked you, if you were okay with Mrs. Scott gave blood and you said yes. I thought that you had agreed to this, but then miss Evans had told us to do this and she also said that you know and only hide it from Mrs. Scott.", the doctor said .

"Well you guys are insane do you not remember the agreement before joining the hospital force", I shouted on the doctors.

"Sir, it's not our fault, miss. Evans said you know about this and when we cross checked with you, every time you agree without any problem", a nurse said.

"Well, then Melissa dear WHY DID YOU DO SUCH THING", I shouted on her and didn't care about people around us.

"R...y...a.....n.... I.. w...a...s j...u...s..t", she stammer.

"SAY CLEARLY", I said.

"I'm sorry okay, I didn't liked her and when you married her I was jealous . Ryan you know I love you so much then why did you married that b*tch", she asked.

"YOU ARE SO SHAMELESS, I NEVER LIKED YOU AND YOU WERE ALWAYS LOUIS WIFE TO ME, AND I THOUGHT I OWN LOUIS MY FRIENDSHIP ONLY FOR THAT I WAS HELPING YOU, NATALIA MARRIED ME BECAUSE I ASKED HER AND I LIKED HER, I NEVER GAVE HER TIME SHE DESIRE BECAUSE YOU WERE ALWAYS CREATING SOME DAMN THING", I said.

"Ryan please I'm sorry, don't hate me please, we can be together now that women is gone from our life's", she said.

"HAVE YOU GONE OUT OF YOUR MIND, FINE I'M GOING TO SEND YOU AWAY AND AFTER THIS NEVER SHOW YOUR FACE AGAIN TO ME", I said and called my secretary.

"Please no how will I live where I'll stay", she said.

"I don't care you are going to Louis family home and live as you want", I said and left the room. I called the director of the hospital and told him the names of the doctor and told him to demote them to lower level to just fire them so that they cannot get job in this city any more.

I left the hospital without any delay and called some guards to escort Melissa out of the city and personally ensure her departure. I was furious, I went to office my secretary saw me and he knew I was pissed. I slammed my office door and sat down I was so furious I have broken a vase. I was sitting when my phone ring it was mom.

"Ryan where are you", As soon I picked the phone she said.

"Office mom, where should I be", I said in annoyance.

"Come home now", she said.

"Mom I'm a CEO, I have work to do, I'm running a business not some small store stop calling me now and don't disturb me when I'm at work if you have emergency call my PA", I said and cut the call

I made myself busy in work for some time when my PA knock at the door I told him to come in.

"Sir, your mother is on the phone and she is saying its urgent", he said.

"Tell her I'm busy call Eva she'll handle it", I said "and tell her not to disturb me", I continued and let him handle the call.

_________________________________________

I went home late at night as I enter mom was still there I ignored her and went upstairs she was trying to say something but I left her to go and see Natalia I know I was never her husband because of work but I want to fix us I thought about it and I know I want her with me, but there was no one. I checked the closet but everything was there, only her hand bag was missing which she used before marriage and a safe was open in which her documents were kept.

I went down, to see mom I asked her, " where is Natalia mom".

"She left when I was calling you with a bag and she said you guys got divorced is it true", mom asked.

"Why didn't you stopped her, when she was leaving", I asked.

"Why are you stressing out it's a good thing she is finally gone", she said.

"Why didn't you called me immediately", I said.

"Well I did called you but your PA said you are busy", she said "did she took jewellery with her I knew she was a thief why did you married her, you could have choose someone of our status or my friends daughter but no you have to pick up an orphan".

"Mom that's enough, why do you hate her I thought you liked her", I asked her in confusion.

" Oh please I never liked her just because of mom and your dad I have to be nice with her", she said .

I never knew she hated Natalia I always seen her doting her like a daughter and cherishing her with love. But I guess I was wrong they were pretending about something I didn't see.

"Mom she Divorced me and she took nothing from home so don't accuse her of anything and you should leave its already late", I said and went to my office.

I was really made on myself for being so blind with work and the scheming women Melissa that I didn't see what Natalia was facing here. I took out whiskey and made a glass for myself. I was drowning in misery and I am worried about Natalia I pick up the phone and called a private investigator.

"I'm sending you a picture I want all the information and her where about in a week", I said and cut the call he worked for me all the time so I know nothing is going to be difficult for him and I'll bring my wife back. And I'm going to make everything right this time, whether mom like it or not she is someone who cared for me even when I was not there for her, when she needed me but now I'll make everything right.