Chapter 7

A week after dinner

It's been a week since I have told everyone about my time in the Scott's household. Everyone got angry after hearing what happened there with me. No one has mentioned anything from that evening, which I am really great full of my family for that. And Leah went back home after aunt called her for some business deal.

I know one thing my family is not doing anything extremely out of character but, they have done really something outstanding with the Scott's actually. I heard dad talking with Zack about cancellation of all the deals with Ryan's business all the big tycoons are close with my family specially my father all are really great friends and most of them are familiar with our family too.

I know one thing for sure if dad has told them to back out from Scott's business they know about my situation too. They know very well what they did with me during my time. Well I heard there confrence call but I didn't stop my family from doing this. Well they have not harm them physically, but monetary harm is still something no one can bare.

Scott's love money, well everyone does but they are crazy about having money and social status. Dad and brother know them well and they are targeting there weakest spot. I don't know if I feel happy or worried how my family is reacting, well everything is great unless they get physical.

Right now I'm getting ready to visit father at the office, well not exactly visit more like going back and continue my work and position in the office. Before I went away dad gave me position of Department head of Architecture and interior, but I left that for three years.

Natalia's outfit

Natalia's outfit

I heard a knock at my door

"Miss, your mother is waiting to have breakfast with you", maid said.

"Okay I'll be down in a minute" I said. And pick my bag up and went inside my closet to put my heels then went down stairs to have breakfast.

As I enter mom was sitting with my twin, both were waiting for me dad and Zack were missing, I guess they went to office before us.

"Morning princess, ready to go" mom asked me.

"Lia let's have breakfast then I'll drive you to office" Nathan said.

"Good morning, mom, Han I'm hungry right now can we have breakfast please" I said and sat on right of my mother and Han was on left.

"Are you excited to get back your position", Mom asked.

"Mom that position was meant to be mine but it's not mine yet" I said.

"Lia, mom is right it was your from the day you choose to be an architect" Nathan said.

"But Han you know that position is already someone else's how do I know if I can even compete with them", I said.

"Darling, don't ever think about something like this, you know your father very well if he doesn't believe in your work and art he would have never asked you for any work in our business", mom said.

"Mom's right Lia, let me tell you something, our architect head is useless and he is suppressing anyone who is talented and more importantly he had fired half of our staff for no reason, dad will tell you why we need our control back in that department, let's finish our breakfast and then we will leave", Nathan said.

I nodded my head and we all have our breakfast and talk about different things. We left the business talk for office. Nathan and I we finished our breakfast and left for office in his black Lamborghini.

"You know your car is getting cleaned up so from tomorrow you will go on your own" Han said.

"Which car are you talking about?", I asked him. It's not like I'm bragging or anything but I use to own three cars here but I don't know if any of them are left here my brother's are really a piece of art they can destroy any car without even getting a scratch.

" Your Lamborghini, Zack's gift. Have you forgotten about this", He asked.

Zack has given both of us a modified Lamborghini, I got a white one and Nathan got a black one. It was something which we both loved and it was our eighteenth birthday present. I used mine just for a month, but Nathan have been using his.

"I remember you know, but I didn't know if you guys been using it or not", I said.

" You know we never let anyone touch your things even cars only we have them for service every year", Nathan said, "mom and dad also told all the maids and driver to not touch your stuff only to clean them if anyone of us was present".

I feel touched and sad about how can I be so careless and leave everything for a guy who was using me just as a blood bag. And left my life where everyone loved me so much.

"Don't feel sad Lia, I can see your brain going over time on past. Leave that chapter behind now, just think it was a bad chapter of your book which is now over and start writing new chapter now", Han said.

"You are telling truth but I need time to forget everything Han", I said.

"Now wipe that sad face we have reached office I don't want dad or Zack to see you sad" Han said as he parked the car in front of the building. We both got our and he gave his keys to the valet.

We walk inside everyone greeted Nathan but look at me with, confusion, jealous, lust. Well it's not their fault actually I have been away for years now and only old staff knew my identity at some extent. We both went to the elevator and got on the top floor where dad and Zack's office is. As we exit the elevator everyone stared at us. I see a new secretary outside Zack's office she is quite young and definitely not suitable for working in this office with a lot of makeup and her outfit even show's how unprofessional she is. As she saw Nathan her face lit up but as soon her gaze landed on me. Their was a frown on her face.

We ignored her and directly went inside and saw dad and Zack sitting inside the office.

" Good morning dad, Zack", I said as I enter his office and continue, "Nice clown you got their".

Zack looked at me with a confused experience, I see dad and Nathan holding their laugh I guess they understood who I'm talking about. But Zack was so oblivious about that.

"I told you Lia would definitely point this out", dad said.

"Even I told him the same thing", Nathan said.

"What are you guys talking about", Zack asked.

"Your beautiful secretary", I said.

"Oh you mean Daisy, did she said something to you", Zack asked.

"My brother is definitely slow", Nathan said.

"Are you really my son Zack how can you be so slow", dad said.

"Big brother you know that woman out there is going to be a big problem in future so before that happens just remove her", I said.

Zack didn't understand anything what we were speaking.

"Princess if you don't like her then I'll remove her today okay now let's go back to work", Zack said as I and Nathan sat down and look at the work.