Chapter 30

We had our dinner which surprisingly was alot but these to manage to finish anyway. Now we are sitting in our living room, I bought out all the files and boys got their laptops out also the files they took from me.

" Talia, I look into these people's file and you are right they know each other and quiet well actually not just casually", Han said and showed us some videos and photos in his laptop.

"And I also found out they all are receiving money from different foreign account's from months now", Xavier said and showed us some reports which I didn't ask how he got because people with money can get anything if they know where to look.

"Hmm, so we can definitely say that someone is keeping tabs on our business's from months", I said and they both agreed.

"Piccola can you please tell me how did you know your office was bugged", Xavier asked.

"When we got back from lunch, I went to take files out from my drawer on my desk and laptop, right", I said and he nodded so I continued, " I saw a black thing sticking just under my table where I sit, but I have my doubt that it was not the only one", I finished while whispering at last.

"But Talia, finding bugs is a difficult think not everyone can do", Han said.

"Well I used to live with Scott, and you should know that house was bugged more than any other building", I said jokingly but I guess both men didn't think it was.

"You were in a house not in jail", Han said.

"And those people have gut to spy on you", Xavier said and I see his hand was made in fist and really hard one.

I don't know what took over me but I took his fist and opened it, and sensing me he relaxed a bit and took few deep breaths.

"Hey, relax I'm not there anymore", I told him.

"But they are disgusting, to spy on Anyone", Han said.

"We will make sure the know but not like this", I said.

"Let's talk about work then and we will discuss about them afterwards", Xavier told me looking dead in my eyes which I could just agree.

"Okay let's get back on topic guys you both can flirt later", Han said and we both glared at him , "But seriously how did you know about bug in office ".

"I asked someone to design mini device for me to detect bugs and that device gives signal whenever it's near any bug ", I told them and they nodded didn't ask further.

"Okay, one more thing that I found out", Xavier said and showed us a file on his laptop with some more pictures.

"Wait hold here, zoom in a bit, that's Evaline , Ryan's little sister ", I said zooming on a picture where she was sitting with some people around her,"what is she doing in here".

"Who are all these people around her",Han asked.

"Mostly her friends but look at this", Xavier said and showed next image and there were faces from our file next to her.

"How does she know them", I asked.

"Well she is not the only one", Xavier said and showed images of Melissa, Charles and Martinez brothers with many people.

"Wait so they all know each other", Han asked.

"Seems like it", he replied.

"So they were all working together for a long time but why come out now, we are not going against them or doing anything that affects them so why", I asked them.

"I don't know but I can't find Ryan with anyone other then Melissa and the Martinez", Xavier said.

"Hmm, Talia do you think that bouquet can be Scott's doing", Han asked and Xavier frozed in his place.

"Nope, not possible that guy will never bother to buy something so expensive for me, he buys cheap arrangement but not something like that", I told them which made both of them relaxed.

"So, then who can that be", Han said and pause then continued, "No one know who you are, where you live but there was a bouquet at our door step ", he said.

"Oh I just remember, I need to show you guys something", I told them and showed a video of Melissa with a men whom I don't know," Melissa is meeting with guy alot from some times".

After looking at the video both just paused and their eyes grow big, I think they know this guy but they both are looking at screen then at each other.

"Do you guys know him", I asked because they were not speaking.

"I need to call dad", Han said and left in hurry.

"Talia, send this to both of us", Xavier said and started typing something on his mobile.

"Xavier can you please tell me who that is", I asked because they were acting suspicious.

"Talia i think you should ask your brother", he said and Han came back the same moment.

"Talia, pack your bags mom and dad are back and we all are leaving for a week I'll call my assistant he'll manager here", he said and was about to move when I stopped him.

"Will you both just tell me who that is and why are you guys so stressed", I said.

"Dad will explain everything I talked with him, but he thinks it's better if talk with everyone present", he said and I nodded in understanding so he went to make a call and left me thinking in my own thoughts.

"Hey, don't think too much, nothing is there for you to worry that much, so don't overthinking", Xavier said and tapped my forehead with finger which made me smile, "Theirs the smile, just like this just smile and don't worry I'm here with you", he said.

"I'm not worried just curious", I said.

"Well, you will get your answers soon if no one can answer you I'm always there you can ask me anything", he said so I gave him my best puppy face but he just shock his head and said," after you have talked with uncle not now".

"Damn I thought it worked but no you are really stone", I said and folded my hand on front of me and pouted, this made him laugh which was really contagious and I started laughing too.

"Well you can make anyone tell anything but I'm just trying to let uncle speak before me", he said and hold my hands," trust me he will tell you everything and you will know why we didn't explained just wait till you reach home", I nodded my head released my hands from his hold and picked my files.

I know I'm curious but sometimes it's better if you just wait for few hours. And my little brother was coming home too so I'm not much annoyed while going home. I need a break from all the work drama and my mom's food.

_____________________________________

Hello readers, another day another update.

And yes I know I didn't reveal the person today but soon .

Let's wait  and enjoy this chapter.

See you guys in the next update

Have a great day