Chapter 22

"But how can Xavier know exact time you leave your office, it's that way too coincidentally then normal",  Leah asked.

Yes I'm with Leah and we are having girls night today, and Leah got us some cute outfits too.

Leah's onesie

Natalia's onesie

Natalia's onesie

"That is something really fishy, you know I always encounter him in the most unusual place", I said.

"But how does he know where you go, or even if he does get a feeling still you can't really predict the exact time", she said.

"So, what are you exactly implying", I asked her and paused then we both looked at each other and our eyes grew big.

"Someone is reporting me/you to him", we both said together and then panicked. We both started talking at the same time but didn't know what exactly we were saying.

"okay stop we will speak one by one", she said.

"I'll go first then, Xavier knew where I am and what I'm doing then it can be someone close to me maybe from my department", I said.

"Possible but he even know when you leave from home and go anywhere", she said and she got a point.

"So it can be anyone around me", I asked.

"Maybe your brothers can be the one to tell him", she said.

"I don't think so they are way too protective around any male that comes near me", I said.

"Maybe he got more than one person to spy on you and report on him", she said.

"Huh, but why ", I said and we both started thinking.

Okay so you all must be thinking how did I went from Xavier to Leah well here's the full flash back for my lovely readers.

____________________________________

After my lunch with Xavier I was feeling quite relaxed and I was ready to go home and talk with everyone, Xavier paid the bill and we went to the car.