Chapter 32

Unknown POV

Somewhere on remote location in Russia, a car was moving deeper in forest and there was no one around. It stopped in front of a gate with sign no trespassing, there was someone in the car who took out there phone and dialled a number and the gate opened for them. They drove more deeper inside and the road behind just disappeared, going deeper inside the forest there stands a tall wooden cottage hidden from everyone but opened for some.

 They drove more deeper inside and the road behind just disappeared, going deeper inside the forest there stands a tall wooden cottage hidden from everyone but opened for some

The car stopped in front of its gate, a person stood there in butler outfit to receive the guest. They were taken inside a room with a beautiful outside view from windows, a big couch with two seats set near the fireplace, with a white centre table. In complete silence only the sound of wood crackling inside fireplace can be heard.

The took seat and make themselves comfortable, coffee was already waiting for them so they removed their gloves and picked the cup. Taking a sip they felt a bit relieved but annoyed because they were not here for coffee. Suddenly sound of shoes walking towards them was heard and they stood up. And the person have arrived with whom they wanted to talk.

"I didn't know you were so impatient, what's so urgent that you personally have to come here", he asked.

"I did what you asked me to do, but I think your person is going to be a problem now", they said.

"Your plan is taking way too long", she asked.

"I didn't know I need your opinion on this", they replied.

"Oh please, don't act like you had everything under control", she replied.

"Why are you here exactly", they ask.

"Your lovely Natalia is getting closer to us and your pathetic agent is getting useless", she said.

"Well that woman got Natalia out from your way", he replied.

"Hmm, I know right and you know that's a great thing", she told him.

"You know if the Scott's family knew who Natalia really was they would have never let her go and you don't got a chance with Ryan", he said.

"If I didn't made those women pathetic and bought them expensive gift and filled there minds with crap Natalia would never be out", she said and smirked.

"Well we both did best to separate them", he said.

"Hmm we did actually", she replied.

"You know, you can get any woman in this world why her, why are you going after Natalia", she asked.

"I have my reasons but same question for you why go for Scott he is an idiot", he said.

"Hey don't speak about him like that, he is my hunk and I'm going be his world", she said and he thought pathetic.

"We need to get our second phase start soon", he told her.

"I know, Scott's women are all agree to make me Ryan's woman, but somehow his grandfather is delusional, he is thinking to make Adam's daughter there grand daughter in law", she told me in annoyance.

"Oh that not gonna happen", he said.

"Anyway control your puppet she is getting way too close and trying to get cosy with Ryan", she said with anger.

"Darling, you need to stop being worried about her,she will be out of everyone's life before you know", he said and then continued," she just dig her own grave".

"And you need to lay back if you don't want them to find you, stop sending her bouquet", she said and stood up.

"Nope, I'm about to meet my future partner soon no need to hide anymore I think she will find me soon next to her", he replied.

"Your brother will take all the blame for you", she said.

"I know Adams made a mistake refusing my grandfather but their daughter will be mine one way or another", he said.

"Be fast or someone else will take her", she said.

And he held her by her throat choking, she tried to free her but it was no us he was strong.

"No one and I mean no one will take her from me she is mine", he said and let her go.

She fall on ground trying to breathe and looked at his back as he walked away like she was some dirt and not a person. She rubbed her fingers on her neck and felt it sour but she got up and left without saying anything. She knows he is not someone anyone wants to deal with he is dangerous but she didn't told him that Xavier was getting closer to Natalia and they are going to be a thing before he knows.

She is playing a game not just with them but also with him. It's dangerous but maybe this way her revenge will be successful. Only time will tell.

_________________________

Hello readers, another day another update.
I know a bit of a small chapter but just this one.

So what are your thoughts on this.
Be sure to comment and like .

See you in next chapter,
Have a great day everyone.