Chapter 27

Today was exciting and exhausting for everyone. Well let me tell you what happened, yesterday after dinner dad left and went to meet mom and Leah also left today early because her mom needed her for some urgent matter. Its only me and Nathan.

                                                  Natalia's outfit
Today when we got here we called everyone and updated them on the project and everyone present were happy after listening to the result

                                                  Natalia's outfit

Today when we got here we called everyone and updated them on the project and everyone present were happy after listening to the result. After that we had a meeting with the lawyers and told them what they think and they simply said a defamation case, forgery of documents and for false claim and spying on our work even of the confidential documents we can have a big case. We both agreed to that. Then we asked some of our best people to investigate about people we doubt and find the main culprits.

Right now I'm working in my office and looking on the files and update on the work we did so far, my assistant came and said she is going for lunch. I was going to get Han but got busy with another report I just received when I heard a knock.

"come in", I said without looking who was there.

"Sometimes I feel like you need more scolding then a child, you know it's lunch time and look who's still working", he said.

"Xavier, so nice to see you here", I said and looked at him then continued, "whom are you going to disturb today". And I smiled nicely.

"Well my sweet darling, you are that lucky person", Xavier said more like sang out the line.

"Seriously, does your company don't give you any work at all after knowing how annoying you are or you are just not capable of working", I asked him with a smirk.

He frowned upon hearing this but then smiled," well I own the company so I know what work I need to see", then he leaned on the desk and said, " I prefer taking care of my partner then working like a machine".

"Who is that blind person to be your partner now", I asked him curiously but I was a bit jealous of that person.

"Right now no one, but if everything goes right I might have someone", he said with a smile.

I just looked at him and didn't comment on that but ask," Xavier can you go and bother Nathan please, you see I'm busy right now", I motioned at my desk towards the files I'm working on.

"No piccola I can't because your brother left for a meeting and it's lunch time so we are going out", he says and then come around the desk and closed my laptop and file.

"Xavier I really want to finish this today", I told him and tried really tried to open my laptop but he was not budging at all.

"You can work all you want but after our lunch", he replied and picked my bag and held his hand out for me, I waited for few seconds then placed my hand in his.

He pulled me up and handed me my bag , I put my phone in that and we went outside my office and I locked it before leaving, because there were some important documents which I need to keep safe. As we left I saw most of the office was empty but some people still roaming around. Xavier bought his range rover so I didn't have to take my car. We both sat in the back seat his driver was with him today.

"I thought you drive your own car's", I asked him as we start driving towards where Xavier was taking us for lunch. Okay I admit I'm a bit hungry but my work was holding me back I guess he just happened to save me from starvation I guess. Or maybe I'm just overreacting  a bit.

"NATALIA, are you alright", Xavier was moving his hand in front of my face I guess I just zoned out.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine just thinking", I told him.

"Oh that's good but I think we need to put food in your system before you pass out and your brothers and father will have my head", he said jokingly and I laughed at this which he joined too.

"I hardly doubt they will do anything to you", I told him.

"Well I think you are right, no one can hit on this handsome face", he said and posed like a model in front of me.

I laughed after seeing him act like this and said," Well where is handsome face that you are talking about I can't see". I looked around and he just frowned at my statement which made me laugh even harder at this he pouted like a kid who was denied of candies.

"You are really mean", he said.

"Well I'm really hungry so that's why I guess you are just activating my mean side", I told him while shrugging my shoulder.

"I don't like mean Natalia, I like sweet little Natalia so we better get some food in your system", he says and then tells his driver to drive fast.

We reached the restaurant in fifteen minutes but it felt like ages. I didn't looked around or read the name just went inside with Xavier. He already had a reservation which was surprising but right now I don't want to think much. I picked up the menu to order but he put it down.

"I have asked for chef's special today so no ordering you can just relax", he told me which I'm grateful for.

Then our server came with our food and as he put it in front of me and it's Indian food. Yes I know India food I love to eat from time to time but not always but it's a comfort food, only when you taste original masterpiece not the thing that are made with sauces but spices.

"Here are your starter sir, ma'am, panipuri and dahi bhala, please enjoy", he said and left us with our food.