Chapter 31

After last evening, Han and I left ASAP and Xavier was staying back so he can do some search about the bouquet that was delivered, which is really important right now. Mom also called me and told me that she is back and have bought some amazing outfits for me from her collection which I'm excited to see. And Leah is still busy with her work so she is not meeting me before the big gala.

Anyway right now I'm having a coffee to keep myself awake, you might ask how a person who slept all the way back on flight can still feel sleepy well I have no idea. But one thing that I noticed is we are escorted home in really tight security. With two cars filled with guards both front and back which is something that I have never seen.

These means two situation first a father being protective over his only daughter and his son which I highly doubt because our place is safer than anyone think. Or the second point is, this whole thing has something to do with yesterday's picture and reports, if that's the case dad has alot to explain.

"Talia, how are you still sleepy, you fall asleep as soon we take off and slept the whole way", Han said.

"I don't know, but I just feel my body needs sleep", I said.

"Well wait until we reach home then you can rest in your room", he said and I didn't said anything just nodded my head and drink my coffee.

We reached home in few minutes, as we went inside mom was waiting for us there, I went first and hugged her tightly and then Han hugged her.

"Taliaaaa", I heard a voice so I turned towards it and see my little brother running towards me and I know what is about to happen.

Rome was coming towards me with a big smile and he engulfed me in a bear hug and spinned with me in his arms. I hit his back to make him release me, which thankfully he did.

"Rome let your sister breath", mom scolded him and Han was laughing his head out.

"Well now she is awake", Han said.

"But I missed her mom so much", Rome told her and hugged me again like a bear.

"Okay little monkey, can you loss a bit I need to breathe", I told him, " And how are you back so soon I remember mom told me, your shoot will be over next week ", I asked him in surprise but I was smiling.

"Well I wrapped up before time because I want to spend more time with you", he said then hugged me again tight but a little loss this time," I missed you so much".

"I missed you too little prince", I said and I see my mom going all awww.

"But after you left I was alone and can't annoy Han, which was more frustrating", he said and pouted.

"Atleast I was leaving quietly for some time", Han said and I glared at him.

"Well, now I don't think I'm going to let you stay quietly, am I right Rome ", I said and Rome agreed.

"Okay children both of you got and rest a bit you guys had a long flight and Rome help me in kitchen", mom told us and we all nodded.

"Mom is dad home", Han asked.

"No him and Zack will be back tonight so go rest", mom told us.

Rome went with mom and we both went to our rooms, I took a bath and changed into more comfortably clothes before opening my laptop. I got some mails from my assistant and on my phone I got few messages. Some from Leah, some from Xavier and some are from unknown number. I replied to Leah and told her I'm back home and Rome is here too and she told me she will be back in couple of days.

Then I replied to Xavier's text which he replied faster then I thought and told me to call him when I'm free which I might do. Then I saw the unknown text and my phone almost fell from my hand. How can he get my number this is private number no one knows about this people only get my public number which I usually use for work but this. I don't know what to do and dialled the first person that come in my mind.

"I didn't know you would call me instantly", Xavier said jokingly.

"Xavier he got my private number", I told him.

"Who", he asked.

"But how is that possible I know dad has masked our private numbers only close people have it but he got it Xavier and he is texting me", I said and didn't hear him.

"Piccola, calm down", Xavier said and I relaxed a bit, "take a deep breath in, now out", he made me take some deep breath," okay now tell me what happened".

"okay I was checking out my texts and replied you after that there was an unknown number who have texted me and there was a message for me", I said.

"Okay but who texted you", he asked.

"Ryan texted me Xavier on my private number", I told him.

"But how did he found your number", he asked.

"That's what I'm worried about", I told him.

"Did you tell anyone else", he asked and I blushed and shook my head then facepalmed myself and scolded ' idiot how can he see you '.

"No, I called you as soon I read the text", I said.

"okay you should go and rest I'll see and call you when I find anything and I'll tell Nathan too so relax", he said.

We talked a bit more and then disconnected the call. I closed my laptop and silent my phone then went under the cover to rest a bit and to relax my mind more. I don't know who gave him my number but I think it's time to really find the really problem.

______________________________________

Hello readers,
I got a little later than  I expected but here's an update for everyone.

Enjoy this chapter and have a great day