Chapter 35

Is it just me or someone is going to agree or not, but when you have something important to discuss or you want to do something on a particular time, the clock will always take it's sweet time to even pass a minute.

By the time I woke up, I had breakfast, went for a swim then gone with Rome for horse riding and then came back home and can you believe what time it is, it's only one. I'm going crazy there is no answer from Xavier, Leah is busy with aunt and my brother's arre working on God knows what. Only me , mom and Rome are at home. Dad gave me a day of today but I'm getting bored now. 

You may ask me what I'm doing now, I'm laying on a couch with upside down. Looking at the chandelier then at walls then at window just trying to stop my mind wandering around. And that's how mom found me.

"Baby girl, what are you doing", she asked.

"Just trying to pass my time", I told her.

"Sit straight now", she told me and I did," what happened princess", she asked as she sat next to me.

"I'm bored everyone is busy with something and dad gave me off and on top of that he took my laptop so I can rest and not think about work on my day off", I told her and she laughed.

"Ofcourse he did, you are his daughter a copy I made, he knows you very well", she said and I pouted," okay don't pout let's go we have some dresses to try and a pampering session", she told me and I smiled at this.

Yes, quality time with mom, I was excited because before my marriage we use to go on monthly pampering and mother daughter time sometimes Leah and her mom use to join us. It was something my dad and brothers always hate because we never let them join us.

"Go get ready fast", she said and I nodded before going to my room

I put an casual outfit but I know mom would bring me to her studio. I put some shoes and took my bag. But simple no makeup just sunscreen because you need to take care of your skin darling. I went down and saw mom waiting for me.

"First we will go to my studio then for our appointment", she told me.

"But mom why studio", I asked I know she told me that we will go but why with me.

"Have you forgotten about the big gala dinner darling, I bought you dresses but we need to see which one looks amazing on you", she said and we sat inside my mom's Range rover

"Mom one simple dress would have been fine", I told her and put seatbelt on.

"Well no", she exclaimed," this is your first official gala as our daughter, and I want you to look the most beautiful person that day".

"Mom, no one knows about me yet, only speculation about who I am", I told her and laughed.

"So what, you are my daughter and nothing changes that", mom said and then paused as our car stopped, but then continued ," and remember, you are coming out as our daughter soon so we need to prepare your image before that and show some pathetic people who they messed with and without disclosing who you are", she said and rubbed her hands together, mom sometimes act like hyper teenager, and I know she wants to punish Scott's so much she can't control her excitement.

"Okay as you say but mom that gala still have time", I told her.

"Nope, it's the perfect time we need to see which gown looks perfect and with what accessories too", she said.

We reached the studio and mom told our driver that we might take an hour or so. Well my mom knows how to drive but she is not a big fan of driving.
We went inside and here whole team was here, her assistant Emily from around a decade was also in front of everyone smiling the brightest at us she came and hugged me tightly.

"Oh my Natalia, I missed you so much", Emily said.

"I missed you too Emi", I replied she pulled out of hug and looked at me properly.

"Well look at you, Zara your daughter has grown into a beautiful woman", she told my mother and she laughed while agreeing with her and I was blushing.

"Okay Emily stop pestering my daughter and let's go see our outfits then we need to go somewhere ", mom told her.

"Okay let's go", she said but stopped and looked at everyone and said ", All our new members, this is Natalia Adam's she is the owner of our studio but no one other than us will ever call her real name, am I clear", she said and everyone said yes.

We went inside with Emi, in our VVIP area usually mom call her specific clients here so they can check fittings, we also have other areas that's open for everyone and there her team can work easily. Mom usually is not here only when someone important come she will personally attend that, and the secret is dad don't let mom work much.

"Okay both of you sit here I'll bring you guys some camomile tea and dresses", she told us.

We sat down and I asked mom," did our staff changed alot mom".

"No, some older staff members wanted to go and live with there kids so we got just few people ", mom said.

"Did you get there background checked", I asked.

"Not much just regular one and by your brother", she told me.

"I'll tell Han to check them out", I told her and she nodded but don't ask for details.

"Here's your tea ma'am", one of the girl set two cups in front of us.

Then the curtains open and Emily pulled five mannequin out at once with beautiful gowns and it was a big event but formal and business type so mom did brought some of her most sophisticated and elegant gowns. One by one every single piece was bought in front of others and they twirl the complete mannequin to show me the design and I like all of them can't choose one.

"Go and try them out", mom told me.

I went on trying gowns one by one and I like them all. And even mom and Emily were confused which one is better so she put them aside to choose from. Let me tell you guys I'm not really sure what to wear sometimes, so mom and Leah helps me out.

 Let me tell you guys I'm not really sure what to wear sometimes, so mom and Leah helps me out

First outfit

Second outfit

Third outfit

Fourth outfit

Fifth outfit

_

_________________________________________

Hello readers, 
New day new update, sorry for a day delay
Anyways enjoy this chapter and next update will be before you guys know.

Have a jolly day