Chapter 23

Last night I had a great sleep, Leah and I talked a lot but not about business but travel and other stuff we also went back to memory lane and pampered ourselves. Han texted me to ask my whereabouts and should he come to take me home or not so I denied and said that I'll meet directly at office. I didn't replied to Xavier's text yet. I'm still deciding what to text him back just hi, or alright or what?

                                          Breakfast for Leah and Natalia

Right now I'm sitting and having breakfast and Leah is washing her face yes we got up pretty late than usual but it's fine. I already called my assistant that I might be late or don't come at all and to inform my brother's about this.

"Tali, just text him back alright and stop looking at your phone like you are about to kill it", she said, I didn't remember when I picked my phone and opened his texts.

"But what should I text him back that's what I'm confused about", I asked her.

"Look my sister, you are way overthinking this just simple reply is fine", she said and sat down picking up a pancake she started eating whole looking at me.

"Alright I'll just text him don't look at me like this, go eat your food" I said and then opened the text he send saved his number before replying him.

"Alright Xavier", I text him.

"So what did you texted", she asked me.

"Alright", I said and picked my coffee and put my phone away.

"Seriously how can be you so dumb", she said and I see her mouth hung open.

"Then what should I text him ' oh my knight thanks for texting me I'll write you a letter with my blood to seal our bond' do you think that would have been amazing", I replied sarcastically.

"Natalia Adams, atleast have some basic human manners, you should have greeted him before replying and maybe a bit less harshly", she said.

Before I can reply I got another text notification on my phone I don't want to check but something told me it was Xavier who replied me so I picked up and see I was absolutely right.

"Good morning piccola, are you feeling fine today" Xavier texted.

"Did he replied", she asked me and I nodded my head,"hmm that was fast text him back".

"But", I said and stopped. Why should I not talk to him now ofcourse we had a misunderstanding when we met, but it's clear now. We can have a civil conversation most of the time not always.

"But what Tali", she asked.

"Nothing, I'll reply him and you eat your food", I said and took a sip of my coffee and cut a piece of pancake and take bit, yes I want to eat before replying because ' beauties, it always food before guys' it's the only thing that has no demand from you just satisfy your hungry and emotions.