Chapter 29

Evening come faster then I expected, after the meeting I texted both of them that we will talk at home not in office which they both agree. So here I am getting dinner ready for us, and that too alone. Because my dear brother got some last minute work to complete and I have to come back home alone. Xavier was on the way right now, he texted me about half an hour ago so he is about to arrive.

I hear the door bell so I went and opened the door, there was a huge bouquet of roses. I thought there might be a person or Xavier behind that but when no one moved it for few seconds so I went around it and saw no one was there. Maybe Xavier sent it to want to surprise me but I guess his surprise just got exposed. I took that bouquet inside and placed it on the table , then took the note and read what was written which made me smile, he is really something. He really don't miss any chance, after this I put the note in my pocket and went to search vases yes alot of them as this have so many flowers in it.

                                                Rose bouquet Natalia got

As I was setting food and filling the vase door bell rang again, I went to open it and see both my brother and Xavier there. I let the in and close the door, Han was looking at the bouquet with confusion but so was Xavier, which I don't think much. And went to kitchen and started setting food.

"Talia, who bought that bouquet out there", Han asked.

"Ask your friend he knows", I said motioning at Xavier.

"Piccola I don't know what you are saying", he said.

"Xavier you send those so don't act like you don't know", I said to him.

"What man you bought her flowers but didn't gave your brother even a candy I'm hurt bro", Han said putting his hand in his heart.

"Nathan I'm serious I am not the one to send this bouquet here and I know piccola like which flowers the most, so buying red roses is not something I'll do", he said and then paused as he just revealed he knows what my choices are which is odd really odd.

"If it's not you then who", Han said before I could comment on Xavier's statement.

"Was there any note or anything else", Han asked.

"Yeah, this note was attached to it", I said and handed them note which Xavier took from me and read it out loud.

"Just like a flower you bloom into my life , your beauty shines out bright, you make my house a home, you are my beautiful sunshine", Xavier read.

"Bro that's why too cheesy and quiet not your style", Han said.

"Piccola does anyone else know you live here", Xavier asked.

"Other then my family, you and Leah on one else know where I am", I said.

"Hmm, I need to call the security to check who delivered this", Han said and then went to the living room to make call.