Chapter 24

We reached home before anyone, I texted Han that I'm home and Leah is with me. He said they'll be back in a couple of hours which is normal since our work usually last around 7 pm on evening. I put my things inside my room and told Leah to keep her's in the guest room, I have already called our house help to clean that room for her. Last night we just want to have a simple day that's why we stayed at the hotel. But, it was just for yesterday.

I also texted Xavier that I'm back home, which I don't know why I did but he was quite concern about me and was always checking up on me even during shopping time he texted me if I was alright so I guess it's normal for me to text him. I suddenly got a flash back of my time with Ryan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 weeks after marriage

It's been two weeks we got married and Ryan was busy with company. We didn't get the chance to go for our honeymoon but that's okay I guess work always comes first. Today for the first time I went out for shopping with Eveline, she is really nice and cheerful person. After coming back home I called Ryan.

"Hello", he picked my call and said.

"Ryan I'm back home when are you coming back", I asked him.

"Okay I'll be late tonight don't wait for me", he said.

"What about dinner should I call someone to send it to you", I asked maybe he will say something else.

"No, I'll be out with some clients and eat out and don't call me if it's not emergency", he said and cut the call.

He didn't ask me how I was or how was my day, I smile sadly looking at my phone's dark screen. I then cleared my head of all the bad thoughts and just think positive. Of course he is busy with work so being non responsive and asking his wife what she is doing can easily slip his mind.

I went to the kitchen and told chef it's only going to be me so just cook for me and take rest. He told me that dinner would be ready on time. I went back to my room to put all my things that I bought today in their place. Then I had my dinner and went to bed early.

-----------------

Last night Ryan came home pretty late and he went out earlier even before I woke up. I'm having breakfast when I thought why not I make lunch for him and go to his office. So I took the ingredients and told the chef to let me cook lunch they can rest for now. They agreed I cooked lunch just the way he like.

I packed the lunch and called my driver and went to office. I called his assistant to ask him where he was and he told me Ryan didn't come office today. And this was devastating for me. Where did he go if he was not here or at home. Then where did he go.

I tried calling him but he didn't answer even his assistant didn't know about where he was. I went back home and sat down thinking what exactly happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Natalia, are you listening to me", Leah asked breaking me from my thoughts.

"Sorry, was thinking something, what did you say", I asked her.

"Go and change, then let's go and wait for everyone to come", she said I nodded my head and went  to bathroom to freshen up and change myself into more comfortably clothing.

After I got ready we bought went to our living room and sat down just waiting for everyone to come and we can have a little chat. But Leah as always didn't like the silence and spoke.

 But Leah as always didn't like the silence and spoke