Chapter 11

Mom left yesterday for her trip and Nathan is back and dad is also coming home tomorrow, as soon Han got back from his trip he handed me and Zack a report, it includes all the things that Charles was handling and he was a mole placed by someone else in our business, but by whom that is still not clear but Han and his team are working on it.

Right now I'm in the kitchen talking to our chef, today we siblings need to stay late at office for some extra work and tomorrow dad will be back so I'm giving everyone off for the day and setting tomorrow's menu, I leave for office after deciding that and went straight to a meeting.

After my meeting I was in my office going through some files when Han came and took me with him to Zack's office.

" Why are we meeting Zack right now he is already busy with new project you know", I said.

" I got some important news that you both need to hear it's something really important and our new project depends this", Han said and knocked at Zack's office door and entered.

"Hey, why didi you both come together is their a problem", he asked us.

Nathan opened his laptop and signalled us to come close and see something. We watch a video playing, it was dark in start but then it start showing people dancing and different lights, it was definitely a club and some high society one too. The camera was facing VIP area door and two bouncers were there standing suddenly a man dressed in black suit entered and the bouncers locked the area. For sure it was someone really important and bouncers knew that. Suddenly the clip stopped and another clip started playing, it was inside the room and now we can clearly see the face of the person it was Charles with another man that I don't know.

" What the hell Charles is doing with Martinez", Zack asked.

"Brother the bigger question is what he is doing with Italian's and our business rivals", Han said as we continue watching the video.

I can tell I have visited to that club but I can't remember the name or time when. We saw both of them talking and Charles giving him a folder which we have no idea what it was, but then the scene changed and it showed the floor and a board with name of the club and I remember it clearly.

"This club it's owned by Antonio one of Ryan's school friends, I have met him twice and that was exactly in this club", I said to them.

"Do you know who this guy is Nat", Han asked me as he show me the guy.

"Martinez, you guys said that", I said with confusion because I have never seen this guy.

"Nat darling his full name is Romano Martinez elder brother of Antonio Martinez", Zach said and I was shocked by the information.

"Ryan's friend or maybe even Ryan are the once who are trying to destroy our deals and business", Han said.

"Nat I'm going to talk to dad about all this and you are leaving to handle the project in two days not any late we need to complete that work before doing anything further their", Zack said.

"And for a week I'll stay with you Martinez brothers operate from Abu Dhabi and it's the best place I can get some intel on them", Han said.

"Please tell me Scott is not going to be their too", Zack asked.

"Big brother I have no idea about that guy, but we need our sister their as our eyes and ears", Han replied.

"Zack you don't need to worry about much I can handle that guy and his family we need to focus on Charles and who is the one ordering him", I said to them, I know deep inside I was curious about why Ryan would ever try to plant a spy inside our company his company and business is nothing compared to ours we have generations old legacy which is still running at top. Our family history is way older than people think but that's not the point.

Suddenly a hand on my shoulder broke my train of thought, it was Zack and Han looking at me with worry in their eyes. "Talia we will not let Scott's harm you any more so don't think too much go and finish your work here and don't think too much okay, we will have lunch together today and talk about this later", Zack said and gave me a hug which was much needed.

"I'll see you both at lunch", I said and left after giving Han a hug too.

Right now I need to finish work here before going and starting new project, I was working in my office but my mind was still wondering towards how did Charles and Ryan's friend got involved with my family again.

________________________________________

Zack POV

After Natallia left the office

"Zack you can't send her their to lead that project", Han said.

"We can't change that anymore it was dad who chose her to be the leader for that project", I said.

"You know that Scott is going to be there and he will definitely play mind tricks on our little princess", Han said with worry.

"Do you think I don't know or do you think I have not talked with dad about this", I said then realised my mistake.

"Wait you already knew about Ryan, didn't you. And you didn't even bother to tell me," Han asked.

Ofcourse he would have guessed it he is the most smartest of us all I knew about Ryan from the beginning of this project and his interference in my every project but dad wants to see how Natallia will react after seeing him as her biggest competitor. Will she go back to him and fall for his lies or she will stay with her family. This is her biggest life test that only she can cross. But I need to talk with Han and make sure he understands everything.

"It was dad who is sure that Natallia needs to move on and become a warrior now, and do you think I didn't protested against this dad is sure that his princess will handle everything", I replied.

"Did you informed Xavier about Natallia being back", Han asked.

"He knows from the time you called me to inform her coming home, he was with me that time", I said.

"How is he then will be come to meet her", he asked.

"Still waiting, and he will come at the right time", I said.

"What do you think Natallia will do after she knows the truth", he asked.

"Dad and mom are definitely not looking forward to know the results", I said.

"Do you think she will pass the test our dad has set her into", he asked.

"Yes she will and Xavier will be with her ", I said.

"How do you know he will be there", he asked.

"You don't know what love looks like unless you have felt it, but Xavier he loves her for a long time and waited for her to come back now he will not let her go away from him I'm sure about that", I said.

"I hope he wins her, he is perfect for our princess", he said.

"Yes he is", I said and we both lost in our thoughts.

___________________

Hello everyone hope all of you lovely readers are doing great today,
I feel happy when you guys like my work thank you so much for your support

Good day everyone