Chapter 9

Up in picture is the car that Natalia and her brother own her is white and her brother has black one

Hope you guys are doing well and enjoying the book.
Do share your thoughts and ideas if you have any
-----------------------------------------------

It's been a week since I joined the company and Charles was charged on many different allegations, all the money he has stolen from us is going to be used as compensation to families from whom he took land and property illegally, all his assets were sealed now.

I did remove four people from the department, not because they were Charles person but they were really tardy and don't follow any instructions, they even decided to remove me and wanted to create a problem with new deals so we fired them with an extend that in this country and for all our partner company will never hire them.

After that everyone in the department is working just fine, nothing is happening out of the ordinary. Some people are still under the radar but others are doing great, we even re-recruited many old employees. We are now correcting all the problems and mistakes that Charles and his team created.

Right now we are suspecting some of our rivals knowing our secret. But me and Han are working overtime at home just to know about it. We even have some major projects waiting for us right now. I'm really working my best to get everything done properly.

In the start people were confused about my sudden appearance, but after sometime they got to learn about me being the only daughter and heiress of Adam's family. Many female employees are quite jealous about me being here and my brother's pampering me so much. So many created different problems for themselves so that anyone of my brother would notice them but they are not even sparing a glance at them.

 So many created different problems for themselves so that anyone of my brother would notice them but they are not even sparing a glance at them

                                                     Natalia's outfit

Right now I'm leaving for office in my Lamborghin, yes my beauty is finally back, Han got a meeting to attend and dad is in Dubai. Zack slept in his apartment last night. He was working really late on some project.I was just about to leave when mom called me.

" Princess wait, take this with you", she said as she hands me two big lunch boxes.

" Mom, what's this for", I asked her and she rolled her eyes.

" Of course for eating what else do you think darling", she said in sarcasm then continue, "well I woke up early today without your father near me I can't really sleep so I made lunch for you and Zack".

"Mom you could have told me that you can't sleep without dad, I would have slept with you last night", I said to her and hugged her, " I'll make sure that Zack finish this box".

"Ok and tell Zack I'll be leaving tomorrow so he needs to come home today", she said.

"Sure, now I'm getting super late I'll leave now, just pack all the things you need bye", I said and left for office in hurry.