Chapter 15

After last night's dinner with the infamous Xavier we got home and I just went to sleep. Uncle James have a son and daughter whom I know very well but Xavier is not one of them. Anyway today dad called an urgent meeting, he was supposed to leave but we got some emergency which hit us with a surprise. I'm leaving for work right now dad left with Zack early and Han is doing some techy work in his room right now. I walk to his room and knocked on his door but he didn't answer so I went inside and he was whispering with someone on his phone I guess.

                                            Natalia's office look
"Han", I asked but standing by the door, he almost fell down from his chair, I might have spooked him

                                            Natalia's office look

"Han", I asked but standing by the door, he almost fell down from his chair, I might have spooked him.

"Yes Tali, do you need something", he asked.

"I was leaving for office are you coming with me", I asked him.

"No you go ahead I'll join later, I need to bring something before meeting", he said. I nodded my head  and left for office without him.

________________________________________

I reached there and went to my cabin to grab project report and other stuff dad wants to know more details and I have also asked my assistant manage other files. The guys that we hired by mistake are not involved in any of this but I have a feeling that something is about to happen that is going to change my life and is going to be a huge update of problems or solutions. And main reason for this meeting is our running project.

As I walk to the floor of conference room, I stopped to look my assistant coming behind me and dad's secretary was already waiting for us outside the room. He opened door for me as I walk in. We have a rule that we try to follow all the time that we will only appoint people of our gender or with high skills to be out secreatry. Yes many think we are unfair but that's not actually the problem. Main reason is that when dad and mom were dating before marriage many of his assistant and secretary were female, who tried many cheap trick to have dad fall for them but he was smart but sometime mom got hurt in that.

So mom has set a rule to always only appoint people if they are of same gender or are skilled, I mostly choose people who are either married or experienced because sometimes handling things is not about gender but there efficientes. But dad and my brother only have make secreatry now and mom have already lectured them about this last week.

Dad, Zack, and some other department heads were already seated my seat was next to Zack who was sitting direct left to dad ans Han was on right and there was another seat empty next to his. Zack smiled at me after I sat next to him and placed my file on table.

" Where is that monkey", he asked in low voice.

" He is bringing some important information", I said.

" Did you asked him", he asked.

" Yes, he was almost done but was waiting for something so he said I can leave without him he'll be here before meeting starts", I said.

Meeting will be starting in three minutes so I know Han would be here by then anyway, I stood up and made a cup of coffee for myself and one for Zack and dad we didn't have time for breakfast and this was the earliest meeting today. Dad specially asked to put refreshments for everyone. I sat down and put Zack and dad's coffee in front of them they both thank me for that.

"Okay gentleman please take your seats we will start our meeting in a minute", dad said and everyone took their seats.

"Where is Nathan", Zack asked but before I can say anything door opened and Han entered with Xavier behind him I was shocked what that guy is doing here. Han took his seat and Xavier sat beside him he looks up and saw me looking so he smirked and wink at me and no one was looking.

I turn to Zack and asked," why is he here".

"You will know soon now shush, meeting is about to start", he replied and I cleared my head to focus on the meeting.

Zack stood up and started the meeting," Good morning gentlemen and lady we are here to discuss something really important, the project we are working right now has been questioned by the owner and they are asking for something that is practically impossible".

"And what that might be", one of the guy asked," that our company cannot fulfill".

" They are asking for more cheaper contract that we can't really do, here Mr. Hunt is also present with us who holds major shares of that company", Zack said," and this is something that he was not told before".

"And there are some companies who have challenged us for this project", Han said," and that's why we are called for tomorrow meeting".

"But we have already told them our work and what we are going to do before how can they ask to review everything when we are almost halfway",  I asked.

"Princess it's not them completely but there must be a proper explanation for us", dad said.

" Tali it's not our project but there is a third influence that is behind all this and Xavier is here to talk about that ", Han said.

"Natalia and gentlemen as Nathan just said there is someone who have objected on this project, they are questioning higher costs and their is a company who agreed to do work in less price and same material", Xavier said.

"But how is that possible we are not selling any of our materials outside only our company use that brand", I asked Xavier.

"Exactly someone is trying to defame your company", Xavier said.

"And to all the departments heads who are present here I want this meeting to be super private I don't want anyone to know about this not even your assistants", Zack said.

"But sir they already know about the project", one of them said," and it would be unfair for us to not tell them about new progress if we have a problem here". He challenged his order.

"You know just because you are department head you still don't have any manners you know", Han said.

"Sir, please respect and don't question my manners", that guy said.

"Then where does your loyalty lies, if any of you say anything to anyone even your assistant you will definitely have a problem then", dad said,"it's an important meeting and you know that any confidential matter is not to be shared to anyone".

"Yes sir I understand", that guy said," sorry sir".

"okay if that settle let's get back to the meeting", Zack said and then we continue our meeting.

I was trying so hard to keep my focus but an over size chimpanzee was sitting and staring at me non stop and no one seems to notice I was just waiting for this meeting to get over, which didn't take long and I was finally free from his gaze. As I was leaving the room dad called me.

"princess tomorrow you will be going with Han to the meeting so be prepared", dad said.

I said yes and talked a bit then went back to my office but I was enjoying myself way too much because sitting inside my office on my chair was non other then chimpanzee oh I mean Xavier.

                                                         Natalia's office "what are you doing here", I said as I stood still by the door

                                                         Natalia's office

"what are you doing here", I said as I stood still by the door.

"Hello Piccola, no greetings I see", Xavier said as he smirked.

"Xavier what are you doing here in my office", I asked again.

"Principessa I just came to meet you and see if you missed me", he said, okay now he is annoying me but I need to remain calm come on Natalia you can do it.

"Xavier, my name is Natalia and don't call me with those names you use and second what exactly are you doing here just speak clearly and leave I'm busy", I said as I walk and put both my hands on table and tried to intimidate him.

"I asked your name before but you didn't tell", he said as he stood up and walk around the table right in front of me," but looks like I have found you principessa, and I just wanted to meet you and see if you remember this handsome face or not". He said.

If I didn't know better I would have thought that he was goofing around and just trying to make me laugh but after Ryan I know these cheap tactics.

"So, you have met me now can you please leave so I can work", I said.

He put his arm around my waist and pulled me towards him, my chest was touching his and he hold me in place but not tightly I could feel his heart beat even in noise his breath was fanning my forehead hair I look up and tried to free myself but he kept me in place his eyes were looking at me. I was totally captivated by him he brought his other arm and moved a strain of hair behind my ear.

"My Bellissimo, I'll not keep you standing but I'll meet you soon and then we will talk and I'll tell you why I came today", he said and released me from his hold.

"Xavier, please restraint yourself next time before touching me, I don't like being hold by anyone", I said as I took a shaky breath.

"I'll not touch you until you say", he replied and left before I could say anything. But when he was talking it felt like I want to trust him his arms felt so familiar but so un recognised I have a feeling that Xavier is going to be very difficult for my heart.

___________________________________________________

Hello everyone, new chapters up.

Do enjoy and comment your thoughts.