Chapter 21

Xavier was driving for last half an hour, he tried to start a conversation but I was not in mood to talk with him or with anyone right now. So now we both are just sitting and driving around in a peaceful silence.

"Piccola, you need to tell me where you want to go so I can take you there", he asked me breaking my train of thought.

"Just take me somewhere calm and quiet where I can sit quietly", I said.

"Okay, did you have lunch today", he asked me.

"Xavier, how did you know I left the office and was outside waiting for taxi", I asked him.

He smiled and replied," I can find my Principessa, whenever she needs me".

He said and I looked at him he was still smiling but not a fake one a really smile, but right now I can't trust anyone. I have a feeling that my family is lying to me about many things and they are hiding many secrets. Being away from everyone I think changed everything that we had. Xavier stopped his car and I see a restaurant and a garden near it.

"Where are we", I asked him.

"Someplace you need right now", he said.

"And how do you know what I need right now", I ask him in annoyance, how can he even know what I really need.

"Well you are angry, and frustrated from morning and after facing Scott you really didn't got answers and it's all written on your face", he said.

"Seriously now you can read face too", I asked him.

"of course darling I'm multi talented", he said and got out of the car but I was not moving or getting out and ge did something I didn't expect he came to my side and open door for me to get out.

"Oh such a gentle man", I said and got out. He was smiling at my compliments but it was not actually.

We both went to the garden, well I went he followed, I sat under the shade and he followed the suit, we were sitting quietly and I was finally thinking clearly but my mind was still a bit jumbled about everything that has happened till now.

"Don't overthinking anything piccola", Xavier said and broke my thoughts.

"Oh god, can't I just find peace for few more minutes before hearing this again", I said and looked at sky.

I looked at Xavier and he was smiling more like grinning like he is having fun while, I was debating if I can hit him with my hand or purse. He is annoying me right now, but I kinda like his company.

"Want to ask something", he said.

"I don't know, I have many questions but I don't know where to start", I said.

"And why is that ask something that's bothering you the most and we will see how many answers you can get", he said and I laughed at this just a small laugh.

"Why are you always everywhere I go, and how I don't know you", I asked.

He hummed then said," I thought you will ask something really important not something simple but I'm James Stone's son and I know you since we were kids", then he paused a second and looked at me I was already looking at him but I want him to speak and I didn't say anything so he continued," and for your other questions I can feel your heartbeat wherever you go, it's always calling for me and right now it's saying listen to your stomach which is really hungry", he said and my stomach got the perfect time to growl in hungry.

I hit his arm and we both laughed at the timing, it was a full blown laughter we were having but I feel light now I don't know what I was feeling but this feels nice. We controlled ourselves and Xavier got up first then he reached out for me and I hold his hand and stood up. He didn't let go of my hand and pulled me towards the restaurant.

We both got inside and he took me the table he was feeling. Like seriously have forgotten that I was here but his hold on my hand says otherwise. Anyway I was really in a big whirlpool of thoughts before this but him holding my hand and taking me with him just blocked my train of thoughts. He pulled a chair for me to sit before he sat infront of me. A server came to our table and gave us menu.

"So what would you like to eat", he asked as he look through the menu.

"Oh so now you remember to ask me", I said and looked into the menu.

He smiled and then said,"do you want me to order for you ".

"No I can do it myself", I said and told my order then Xavier did the same now we both are sitting I'm looking around but I can feel his eyes on me.

"So, you don't want to ask anything else", he said.

"You really can't stay silent for once can you Xavier", I asked him.

"With you I can't stop myself from talking", he said.

"Okay then tell me one thing did you know that that Ryan would be there and how long", I asked him, I know he can answer my questions but only single to an extent.

"Okay I was expecting this question so here's the thing, I knew that it was Scott's company who were behind everything and coming here was for this meeting and to talk with your brothers and father", he said and then paused then he  sat more comfortably on the chair and then continued," I talked with them and told them that there will be small possibility that Ryan would come personally and that you should know everything before head so you can be mentally prepared for what was about to come and Nathan even Zack agreed but Mr Adams your father, he was persistent about not telling you anything".

"Wait so you are saying that dad want to not let me know but why what did I do", I asked him.

"It's not like that Natalia, your father just wanted to know how you can handle situation like this", he said and I looked at him in confusion so he continued," look we work in different businesses and our companies are really huge, we goes to different places make deals and have work around the world, what if it was not my company or it was some other place you have met him, and it was an important meeting. Your emotions need to be really in control today was just a small meeting and you were almost on the verge of shouting. We want you to be more in control with your emotions", he finished what he was saying and I was silent.

Right now I'm analysing what he said, I think he is telling right. Dad was definitely thinking right. I need to be in more control of my emotions, and I know who can help me more on this take.

"Don't think too much piccola or you will definitely get wrinkles", Xavier said as he sip his coffee while browsing his phone.

"I'm not thinking, I'm just looking around so just browse your phone", I said and pick up my coffee to take a sip.

"You know I don't need to see your face to know how your mind is going around so don't overthinking", he said.

"Xavier Stone you are really annoying, you know that right", I said.

He smiled and looked up at me than leen forward and put his elbows on the table before saying," only for you my Bellissima principessa ".

He said and I was blushing at this so I rolled a tissue and throw at his face and said," stop flirting Xavier".

"I can't control myself when I'm with you", he said.

And at the perfect moment our food came, so it was a perfect save for both of us and specially for me we ate our food and had conversation about different things, the more time I spend with Xavier, I think he is quite easy going and friendly person, and he can make me laugh alot, I don't know what I'm feeling but it feels nice.

_________________

Update, Update, Update
I can't believe that I'm updating this chapter so soon but I don't want my readers to wait for next chapter long I'm trying to write as fast as I can but my PC is not working and I'm working through my phone so it's the best I can do in one sitting.

So all the lovely readers enjoy this chapter and I'll be back soon.