Author notes

Hey my lovely readers hope you guys are doing great.
Today it's not about any update but just a small thing I want to share with you guys.
One of my new readers has commented that they may have read the same story line or a bit similar to that on another platform but I am not going to say anything about that and I asked them where they have read the same story so that kind reader told me and I'm thankful for them.

But now here comes the big thing I really want to say to everyone, this story is something I have personally worked on some of the story line are added from my own distant relatives have experience. So hearing that my story have similar is a bit shocking but it happens many time.

So to all the old and new readers, if you guys are still reading this than I'll tell you one thing that I have seen many times. Many books and novels might have a similar story line maybe some of the same pages too it's very common when you have the same kind of ideas so please don't get confused .

I know that all you guys are amazing and wonderful readers. Please always check if any story is exactly the same to any other author. I have seen many frauds who have copied word to word of others work and that is cheap and bad. 

Having the same story line is nothing very serious, but if you guys ever see the exact same work always tell the original writer.  Always help the writers because we put alot of time in writing a book and even starting a book can be a very time consuming work.

And this book is my original work so guys please always see if you guys ever stumbled upon any book that is same as mine please share it with me.

And new update is coming soon and you will have a surprise POV this time so stay at this book to your library because big huge things are about to happen in the story.

Lots of love and hugs to all my readers see you guys soon.