Chapter 25

Ryan's POV

It's been months since Natalia left. I have been trying to find her but every place we see, Every corner we go it's a dead end. I have asked best investigator around the town, all my IT guys tried to track her phone but no use. She only contacted people around me, no one else it was like she never knew anyone. I asked everyone who she called that day, but no use.

Melissa was back from her isolation after a couple of months and that was because of my mother. I got to know she was pestering mom and Eva that I sent her away because of a misunderstanding. And mom called her back and dad gave her a job which is just amazing. I can't do anything to her until she does something illogical in her work.

I really don't want to handle anyone anymore now. Everyday my mind goes to Natalia, when she was here with me, I never really cared about her what she was doing where she was much. But she always reminds me of small things, when to eat what to drink and even my assistant always got a call from her to make sure I always had my meals on time. But after divorce everything just fall apart. The thing I never appreciated the person I never cared was always there for me when I was busy and always put blind eye on her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One week after marriage(flash back)

It's been one week since I got married and Melissa's health is going down faster then we thought and she needs blood transfusion and fast. I'm at home right now and I don't know what to do with this. Natalia don't know the real reason why I married her. But I need to tell her fast. I was deep in my thoughts when someone hugged me from behind and I got startled from that and stood up quickly and say Natalia

"Hey I was thinking maybe we can go out today", Natalia said while putting a hair stain behind her ear.

"I'm busy today", I said and pick my things up.

"But Ryan today is weekend and just one hour will be alright if you don't have time we can grab a meal", she said with hope.

"Look Natalia, my work needs my attention right now so don't wait for me I might not come home tonight so just go on with your day", I said and left her standing without looking back at her.

Why don't she understand that I'm busy and this childish stuff is not something I really want to do. My priority right now is to save Melissa's life and grow our business. As I was leaving my home I see Eva's car coming in so I guessed maybe Natalia will have a fun outing today then.

So I left and went to hospital directly, yes I don't have anything to do today but to talk with the doctor. As I went inside the room Melissa was doctor and nurse were already there.

"Hello Mr Scott, how are you sir", doctor asked.

"I'm good doctor, let's get to the point why I came here, how is she now and how much time do we have", I ask him.

"We need to do the process sir as fast as we can", he said.

"What happened to her", I asked seeing Melissa connected with machine and not responding.

"Sir, she was here for a checkup and went to rest room when she didn't come out I knocked at her door but she didn't respond and I panicked that something must have happened so I called one of the security person and we opened the door when we saw her passed out on the floor and blood was coming out from her nose", nurse said.

"After that I got notified and we ran all test on her and saw that her body is losing. And we need to transfusion within 24 hours or we will loss her", he said.