Chapters 4

I was getting ready for dinner right now, I have slept whole afternoon until a maid come to inform me about dinner. I was wearing something casual nothing fancy , our family is quiet laid back if no one is joining us we like to wear casual just some sweat pants and t-shirts. In Scott household everyone were so uptight they would wear dresses and gowns for simple family dinner which was annoying you can't eat food properly if you are not comfortable. Was I anxious about meeting everyone yes, but can I avoid it absolutely no. I hear a knock at the door.

"Lia are you ready yet", It was Leah outside waiting for me.

"Give me a second", I said. I put mu hairs in a messy bun and went outside.

Leah was waiting outside dressed casually I told you guys before we like casual and comfort nothing fancy. And Leah's family is our way old friends we go back to our great grandparents. We both walk together towards dining area. I stopped just around the corner my hands began to sweat I don't know what my family would say mom and Nathan were always more understanding but when it comes on dad and big bro I have no idea what will happen. I was standing there when someone hold my hand I see Leah holding my hand.

"Stop over thinking everyone is happy you are back no one blames you for anything stop thinking so much Lia let's go we don't want to keep them waiting", Leah said.

I nodded my head and we both walked inside the dining room. Everyone was waiting for us, as we entered all eyes were on us specifically me and I was nervous. As if Leah know what I was feeling she hold my hand and give it a squeeze to assure me that everything is alright.

"Princess come with Leah and sit here today dinner is all your favourite", mom said. We both took seat next to mom. Dad was sitting on head of the table, on his left was mom and on his right was Zack my elder brother, next to him was Nathan right in front of me he gave me an reassuring smile. Me, mom and Leah were on one side. Dad and Zack were also smiling like mom and Nathan.

"My little princess I'm happy you are back but let's have dinner first then we all will sit and talk", dad said then called the butler to serve food. Today everything was my favourite, tandoori chicken, ravioli, grilled asparagus, and for dessert choco fudge cake. These are some of my most favourite food dished.

Once All food was on table it was severed and we start eating quietly. As soon I took first bite it was like I was back in time all those hell hole years were nothing but a dream. I last have this kind of meal when I was here but after I got married to Ryan everything changed. Well first week was alright but after that the chef was ordered by their big mistress to limit my portion of food no unhealthy food only health conscious boiled meal. Ryan would mostly have his meals out, so no one was there and maids would not work properly and even if I tell them what to do. Well it was not their fault if the members of family don't respect their son's wife why would they bother.

"Darling did you like the food", dad asked me.

"Very much, its exactly the way I love", I said.

"I'll tell the chef you love the food", mom said.

"Mom I'll go and say this myself". I told her. Here we know all the workers at home they treat us with respect and so do we they work for us and help around our grandmother always said that people who work for us are also part of our life, treat them with respect they do hard work around us so we can do other tasks without any, problem and stress.

"Sure you can talk with him when you are free tomorrow okay", dad said. I know he want to talk with me about all the time I was gone so I nodded and finished my food.

______________________________________

We all finished our meal and went to our living room, our living room was simple we have two large couches in L-shape, they were placed like a box it was spacious and comfortable, it was not living room exactly but more like family room, we were having different conversation when dad cleared his throat to get our attention.

"Princess how have you been", Dad asked.

"I'm good now dad", I said.

"Natalia why didn't you called us after leaving", Zack asked me in a hurt voice. After hearing this I know why he was so quiet he didn't know how to say this to me. I stood up and walked towards him and hugged him tightly.

Ever since, I was a kid everyone adored me so much I was their only sister even if I do any mistake they would always forgive me. everything I want or need I need to just tell them once and my needs were fulfilled. Well I was not spoiled or brat I know my limits I only asked for going out with them or some food, our parents have given us really high values about spending money. All my siblings we know that if we want to buy something luxurious, we have to earn ourselves and this was because of two reasons. Firstly, we earn respect from others for not living a lavish life on our parents money and secondly, we learn the value of money.

"Zacky you know I want to contact you all but, when I went there everything just become a mess", I told him but stopped before going into details.

For all I know my family is very sensitive when it comes on anyone of us, if one of us gets in a problem and someone is trying to harm us our family have them handled in our ways I was afraid that if I told them everything they would go on a war within hours.

"Natalia tell us what happened", Dad asked.

"I'll tell you guy everything but promise me that, you guys will let me finish and won't take any rash action", I said.

"Means what we are about to hear is bad enough to lose our control", Nathan said.

"No, it not bad its worst than you think", Leah said as she know something but not the most.

"Leah darling how much do you know", mom asked.

"Aunty, all I can tell you that Lia is a princess of Adams family and Scott's have done treat her like she was nobody", she said with anger.

"Leah Scott's never knew my real identity", I said.

"Still Natalia it doesn't, make them less innocent", Leah said.

"Leah Nat will you both tell us exactly what happened ", Zack asked.

"Okay I'll tell you everything but no rash actions now, I'll take my revenge when the time is right", I said.

They all took a deep breath and mumbled a fine I know they will not do anything unless I say them. I took a deep breath and prepared myself to tell them what I have been through from last three years. I'm not going to tell them every extend right away but I'll tell them slowly in due time.