Chapter Nineteen

*October's POV*

My name's Blurryface and I care what you think.

The lyrics blasted through my earbuds.

Wish we could turn back time to the good old days.

I scrolled through Tumblr, taking an earbud as Pete walked in. "October I need to talk to you." He said seriously. I paused my music. "What?" I asked, locking my phone and taking my other earbud out. "I don't know if.. If you're gonna yell at me or not after I say this, but I think you need a therapist or something." He scratched his head awkwardly. I frowned.

"I think you're suffering from depression. Maybe anxiety as well, I don't.." He gazed up at me. "I know what happened back at home."

I went cold. "He told you?" I yelled, choking on my words. "October, of course!" Pete yelled back.

I got up, storming into the other room where Patrick was watching TV with Andy and Joe. "Fuck you Patrick!" I screamed, tear streaming down my face. "I fucking hate you! To think I could trust you!" He tilted his head and then went white with realization. "October, he asked and.. I had to.."

"I don't care! I hate you!" I spat, slamming the door when I walked out and strode angrily into the bathroom, slamming that door and locking it. "October, I made him tell me." Pete said through the door.

"I don't give a shit!" I screamed. I was crying out of anger, pure rage at Patrick. I was so sure I could trust him not to tell anyone. "Open the door." Pete demanded. "No." I replied.

"October open the goddamn door."

"The goddamn door is staying closed." I wanted to kill him right now.

After about ten minutes, I opened the door. I walked right over to the bed, laying down. I was alone, finally. I stared blankly at the wall, tears silently falling from my cheeks and dripping off my nose. "I'm sorry."

I didn't bother to turn to Patrick. "I hate you." I hiccuped. "I know you do." I felt Patrick sit down on the end of the bed. "I had to tell him. He was asking about it and it just kind of slipped."

"Patrick, I trusted you." I spat. "I know, I fucked up. I'm sorry."

"Go away."

"October, I-"

"Get out!" I shouted, kicking Patrick, forcing him out. I gritted my teeth, wanting to talk to someone that wasn't Pete or Patrick. I hated them both.

**

After I was changed into pajamas, the door to my room opened. Brendon walked in, flopping onto the bed next to me. "Patrick is like, really upset." He said. I grunted. "Good. That asshat deserves it."

Brendon chuckled. "Really, though. He was refusing to eat because he was so upset with himself. Just forgive him, please."

"I'll just lie to him." I shrugged. "He should be upset with himself." I pressed my lips together again. "Does everyone know?"

"Yeah. Andy got really pissed because he liked your dad. Pete was really surprised, and Tyler was all like 'WHA' 'DA FUH?'." Brendon giggled.

"I really hope Patrick knows he screwed up." I stated.

"Trust me, Oct, he knows." Brendon sounded serious. "He doesn't want to talk to you in case you yell at him or he makes you hate him even more. He's a sad lil guy."

I frowned at the mention of Patrick being upset. "Go tell him I'm sorry for being mad."

"No, October. I'll get him in here but you're apologizing."