2 Part 1

Location: New Kaon

Inside The New Kaon:

The Next Morning:

Kaon Palace:

The soldiers were getting done finishing the touches when they heard their brother's voice. "Guys. You need to see the statue of the queen." They looked at him. They quickly ran out.

Outside The Kaon Palace:

Inside The Pavilion:

The soldiers walked out and they looked at the statue. They saw that it had cracks and someone had tried to destroy it and vandalize it. They quickly ran to call and to inform their master about the situation. "Guys stop. Don't mess with anything. Master needs to see this." He said to his brother's. Soon they saw their brother running back. "Master will be here shortly." He said to his brothers. After he said that. A bridge opened. Megatron stepped out. "Show me the queen's statue." He asked his soldiers. They showed him and they pointed at it. Megatron was shocked. He walked forward and saw that your statue had cracks forming on the bottom and on your cheeks. "How did this happen?" He asked them. "We don't know sir. I was in the palace when one of my brothers informed me about this." He said and replied back to his master. Megatron looked at it more until he heard more cracking. He looked and saw it was cracking even more. "Discover what is causing this. And I mean NOW!!!!!" He said while shouting the last word. He was trying to figure out why his statue wasn't cracking because his statue is next to yours. He grabbed his pad and took a photo of it to show it to Soundwave. He then walked off.

Inside The Council Room:

Megatron walked inside and he sat down at the table. "How. How is this possible?" He said to himself. He then called Soundwave. Soon Soundwave appeared. "Master." He said. "Soundwave. I sent you a picture of the queen's statue. It's cracking for some reason. And what I don't get is why mine isn't cracking because it's right next to mine." He said to Soundwave. Soundwave looked at the photo of your statue. "Hmm. Maybe there's something that's causing this. Like a rift. Or something." He said and replied back to his master. Megatron raised an optic ridge. "What do you mean, Soundwave?" He asked him. "Like maybe something will happen. Maybe it's trying to tell us something." He said and replied back to his master. Megatron then thought of something. "Airachnid." He said to himself. "Soundwave. Could Airachnid be the one behind this." He asked him. "She could be." He said and replied back to his master. "I'll get back with you later, Soundwave. I need to finish some things up here. Tell the queen I'll be late getting back." He said to Soundwave. Soundwave nodded. Soon the call ended. Megatron got up and left, heading back out to investigate the reason why your statue is the only one that is cracking.

Location: Planet Earth

On Planet Earth:

Location: Nemesis

Inside The Nemesis:

Throne Room:

Soundwave was at his station when he heard the doors open to the room. He looked and he saw you. "Your Majesty. Lord Megatron wanted me to inform you he'll be late getting back. He's on Kaon right now." I looked at Soundwave. "Is something wrong?" I asked him. "Somewhat. But I can't say." He said and replied back to me. I nodded. I walked and headed to my throne. But soon the doors open. Knockout walked in. "Your Majesty. You need to see this. It's your annual results that we did today. It's finally back." He said to me, while handing me the results. I took the results. I looked at it. I immediately gasped. "WHAT!!!!!" I shouted. "Twins. I am carrying twins. What the fuck, Knockout. Is this a joke?" I asked him. He shook his helm. "No it's not." He said and replied back to me. I immediately got up and walked out. But I went back. "Soundwave. Inform Megatron that I need to see him once he gets back." I said to Soundwave. I then left.